Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply Online, Notification Released. Sports Authority has started inviting applicants for the recruitment of Zonal High Performance Manager in Bhopal City. Go through the notification which is available on https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in and check your eligibility.
Submissions from candidates will be taken through only via email. Last date to apply for it online is 31 December 2020. If you are suitable for the job then you are free to apply for the job in Sports Authority as a Manager. Read our post to get complete details about the SAI Recruitment.
Sports Authority of India Summary
|Highest Authority||Sports Authority of India|
|Position||Zonal High Performance Manager|
|Notification Uploaded on||09 December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31 December 2020|
|Latest Update||Notification Uploaded|
Sports Authority of India Qualification & Experience
• High performance coaching qualifications (Level 2, FIH)
• Experience of successful performance achievements in a coaching capacity.
• Experience and proven capability in the holistic development of athletes and programmes from a grass roots level to elite hockey
• Demonstrated experience in planning, organising and implementing a comprehensive high performance coaching programme
• Knowledge of leading trends in coaching, including coaching science, practices and the appropriate application of leading technology tools.
• Effective management skills that reflect your ability to build and successfully implement long-term strategic plans that are supported by informed operational decisions.
• Experience of working with multiple partners to achieve success including working with public funding agencies
Salary in Sports Authority of India
As such exact amount is not described by SAI but they do mentioned that salary will be very attractive for selected candidates. Pay Scale will solely depend on experience that aspirant have.
SAI Recruitment 2021 Job Duration
Selected candidates will work in Hockey India on contractual basis of 3 years, which will depend on satisfactory completion of 6 months of probation period. Most importantly, candidate will be on payroll of Sports Authority of India.
Role of High Performance Manager
Apply Online for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021:
Please remember that invitations are not welcome through Official Website. If anyone want to apply for the job then they have to send their application through email to Hockey India.
In their email aspirant must have to cover letter addressing the Qualifications & Experience and the Minimum Skills Set as given in Position Description of Notification.
No application will be counted further if sent after 31 December 2020. So last date of applying online is 31 December. If you fail to give info about your Qualifications & Experience and Minimum Skills Set then ultimately your email won’t be counted as valid. Email where you have to submit your entries is : [email protected]. For Complete Address head below.
B1/E14, Ground Floor
Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate
Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110044, India
O: 011 – 46064141
Email : [email protected]
DOWNLOAD / DIRECT LINKS