Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Rally: Delhi, UP, MP and Bihar
Indian Air Force has started inviting candidates for the vacant post of Airmen in Group X and Y from 27 November. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can register themselves on official site of IAF – airmenselection.cdac.in.
Whole process will be done through online medium. Below we will provide official notification link of it, interested people can go through and read all steps. Indian Air Force (Airmen Selection) Rally Recruitment is only available for particular locations. Candidates from Delhi, UP, MP and Bihar states having required Domicile are allowed in the recruitment.
All interested candidates are advised to go through IAF web portal and register themselves.
CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD (CASB) has finally uploaded the lists of shortlisted candidates who have applied for Air Force Rally. Download complete of your area from below links.
- Patna : Download PDF List
- Delhi & Uttarakhand : Download PDF List
- Kanpur : Download PDF List
- Bhopal : Download PDF List
- PUDUCHERRY : Download PDF List
Important Dates of Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment
Online pre-registration link will be active from – 11 AM , 27 November 2020
Online pre-registration link will end on – 5 PM , 28 November 2020
Air Force Rally Schedule – 10 to 19 December 2020
Eligibility Criteria For IAF Rally 2021
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks. OR
- Should have done Three Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology)
Age Limit For Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment
Candidate should have born in between 17 जनवरी 2000 – 30 दिसंबर 2003
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in PFT, written exam and medical fitness test. Those who will excel in these tests will be taken forward for recruitment.
How to Fill Recruitment Form
- First and foremost thing to note is that candidate have to apply in between 27/11/2020 to 28/11/2020. They don’t have much time for it.
- They are advised to read official notification which they will get in this post.
- Be ready with all your required documents like score card of of 10+2, ID Proof, Address Details, Identity card etc.
- Do scan documents related to recruitment because it’ll be asked during applying process.
- Your signature, photograph thumb print must be scanned.
- Do double check all entries fille by you and take a preview of it because once it’s saved can’t be changed so be careful with it.
- Pay fees on time otherwise your form will be taken as incomplete one.
- Take prints of all necessary documents and also keep digital copies of them for future usage. Good Luck.