Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021 has started. OPRB Board has posted a notification in which they have given sub inspector recruitment details. There are 477 vacancies in the department which are going to be filled. If you have special love for the security jobs then this post is for you. First of all go through the eligibility criteria which is given below. You have to follow all the steps as given below to apply for the vacancy.
Last date to apply for Sub-Inspector post is 15 July. Make sure that you are registered on their official webiste odishapolice.gov.in. The tentative date of Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) is from August 6 to 16, 2021.
Odisha Police SI Recruitment
|Apply Online From||22 June 2021|
|Registration Ends||15 July 2021|
|Computer Based Recruitment Examination||6 August to 16 August|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age: 25 yrs|
Minimum Age: 21 yrs
Age relaxation applicable as per govt. norms
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors degree from a recognized university|
|Application Form Fee||Gen: Rs. 285|
SC, ST & Female: Free
|Selection Process||Computer-based / Written exam|
Age Limit & Educational Qualification
To apply for the sub inspector recruitment candidate age should be at least 21 years and maximum age allowed is 25 years as on 01 January 2021. Those who are from reserved category and female candidates will get age relaxation as per govt. norms. Also he/she must have done Bachelors degree from a recognized university.
Odisha Police SI Recruitment – Measurements
Measurement of PST
- For General & SEBC (Men): 79 Cm
- For SC/ST (Men): 76 Cm
- For General & SEBC (Men): 84 CM
- For SC/ST (Men): 81 CM
- For General & SEBC (Men): 55 Kg
- For General & SEBC (Women): 47.5 Kg
- For SC/ST (Men): 50 Kg
- For SC/ST (Women): 45 Kg
- For General & SEBC (Men): 168 Cm
- For General & SEBC (Women): 155 cm
- For SC/ST (Men): 163 Cm
- For SC/ST (Women): 150 Cm
Measurement of PET
- For Men (all categories): Running 1.6 Kms
- For Women (all categories): Running 1.6 Kms
- For Men (all categories): Long jump 3.66 Meters
- For Women (all categories): Long jump 2.77 Meters
Those who are from general category have to pay Rs. 285 and those from SC/ST category need to pay anything. Moreover its free for female candidates.
All the candidates who will apply for the recruitment must have to go through computer-based/written exam. Also physical and efficiency tests will be taken of each candidate. In the exam all questions will be MCQ type consists of two papers.
Moreover 244 vacancy are also there for the posts of Constables (communication) in the technical cadre of Odisha Police. As soon as its registration starts we will post on our website Sarkari Result.
Apply Online – Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Firs of all go to Odisha Police Website https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/
- Now on that page look for New Registration Link under Registration Section
- Now instructions page is on your screen
- Read all the instructions and Go ahead to fill online form
- Complete all the details and register yourself on the website
- Now after successful registration do login and enter reference number and password
- Your mobile number and email id entered must be active
- Now after login complete the form and upload documents as asked
- Now move further and make payment through digital instruments if asked
- Now take print of confirmation page and save it
- For your ease we have added direct link below to apply directly