This article is about IGRSUP Registration through which users can do Property and Marriage Registration online. Their official website which is available for everyone is www.igrsup.gov.in. One can do other stuffs like document, property, stamp registration and check evaluation list details. Basically it’s all in one portal introduced by Uttar Pradesh government to do various kind of registrations online. Currently stamp and registration department comes under Shri Ravindra Jaiswal (Independent Charge).
In this article we have explained in detail how a common man can do Property and Marriage Registration Online through igrsup web portal. Now various registrations can be done online without going anywhere or stand in long queues of government offices.
Also you can download various important forms and certificates and check application status in real-time. If you are the one who want information about this new scheme then go ahead and read till the very end. IGRSUP gov in is originally started by Uttar Pradesh government and many other states have also started this service for their citizens.
IGRSUP @ igrsup.gov.in
Don’t worry if you have not done property or marriage registration as you can do now by going through this article. After the coming of IGRSUP the citizens of UP will get freedom from never-ending queues in government offices and bring transparency to another level.
Now most of the work can be done online and paper can be made on the basis of that information. Also if there is a charge that is to be paid by the user like we pay for stamp duty then user can do that by going to nearest service center. Best part of the digitalization of various important services is that it ensures that citizens won’t be cheated by charging extra and it saves lot of time as physical appearance is not necessary.
Now anyone having a mobile phone with internet connection can have access to all the registration service available on IGRSUP. Earlier many of the people haven’t done their Property & Marriage Registration because of the complex process but now they can do it through IGRSUP Portal.
You can also take help of someone who have better understanding of technical things. Earlier it was necessary to go to your tehsil and contact the concerned authority for Property & Marriage Registration which definitely consumes lot of time and energy.
Now no need to spend so much time on it as everything is available online. You can also take help of online articles for better understanding and to clear all the doubts. We must appreciate all the efforts which government officials are putting in to bring basic citizen services online.
Stamp Duty Charges in Uttar Pradesh
If we talk particularly about property registration the most of the earning of UP Government happens in Stamp duty and registration charge. If you are going to buy a piece of land in Uttar Pradesh then you must have to pay stamp duty and registration charges.
If compared with other indian states then stamp duty charges in Uttar Pradesh is quite high and we don’t know the exact reason of it.
Please note that it’s not possible to register property below circle rates. As of now the citizens have to pay 7% of the transaction cost as stamp duty.
|No||Deed type||Stamp duty charge|
|2||Gift deed||Rs 60 to Rs 125|
|3||Lease deed||Rs 200|
|5||General power of attorney||Rs 10 to Rs 100|
|6||Special power of attorney||Rs 100|
|7||Conveyance||Rs 60 to Rs 125|
|8||Notarial act||Rs 10|
All the departments which comes under the stamp and registration have made online available and data is uploaded on the portal. Now complete information along with links will provided to you on IGRSUP.gov.in regarding Stamp, Property and Marriage Registration.
Below we have discussed about all the services which are available on the portal and how you will be benefited. Stamp charges of various certificates is already fixed as given under Indian Stamp Act.
Uttar Pradesh Property Registration
Through UP IGRSUP Portal you can do various things as multiple services are available for citizens. From viewing details of their registration to downloading important certificates one can do almost everything on the portal. Below is the list of UP Property Registration Services.
- Citizens can download Online Application Form
- For Indsutrial Property special page is also available
- Check appointment for property registration
- One can find their property on the portal and it’s related details
- Complete details about the property and its owner
Many of the users don’t know that now they can do aadhar based marriage registration. If you are interested in this then first you have to apply online by filling application form.
As the name says, aadhar card of the individual will play big role in it as this registration will be aadhar based. This facility is not for those who don’t have aadhar card with them or it got lost. Best part is then one can apply for it online and they can pay charge of it through online medium and there is no need to go to government office for it.
IGRSUP उत्तर प्रदेश – रजिस्ट्रीकरण मंडलों की सूची
- देवीपाटन मॉडल
- गौतम बुद्ध नगर
- गोरखपुर इत्यादि।
Uttar Pradesh IGRSUP Benefits
- Now no information will be hidden from the eyes of citizen as IGRSUP has brought transparency. Now one can know about full process about registration along with extra charges.
- Now more and more people will come for reggistration as it’s been simpified now which will benefit government indirectly
- Lot of time will be saved as most of the work can be done online now
- It will also bring down the work load of the working staff as more people will prefer to go online
UP Property Registration Documents
If you want to do UP Property Registration then there are some documents which you must have. Without those documents you can’t apply for Property registration in government records. Below is the complete list of those documents which you should keep ready before applying. Keep in mind that original as well as copy of documets are required for registration.
- Passport photos of buyer, seller and witnesses
- Vote Card or Passport of all the parties
- If a company is involved in the registration the Certificate of Incorporation is also required
- Applicant’s permanent resident certificate from Uttar Pradesh
- Certificate of residence
- Identity card of citizens associated with the sale or purchase of property
- Identity Cards of Witnesses
- Copy of property register card is needed which will ensure that property is not of government. This copy will be given by officials working in City Survey Office
UP Marriage Registration Documents
- It’s must that applicant should be permanent rresident of Uttar Pradesh
- For verification purpose one can show aadhar, voter or driving license
- Submit affidavit in the given format
- Age proof of the Groom and Bride – Birth certificate or Mark Sheet
- Address Proof – Ration card, Voter ID, Driving licence, Passport
- ID Proof of witnesses
- Invitation Card of both sides
IGRSUP Property Registration
- For Property Registration on IGRSUP go to https://igrsup.gov.in
- Now you are on IGRSUP Homepage
- Look at left side of the page. There you will see Property Registration
- Now click on first link which says आवेदन करें
- After that Registration Application Portal page will appear
- There you have to click on नवीन आवेदन
- लेखपत्र पंजीकरण – नवीन आवेदन Form will appear
- There you have to select your जनपद, तहसील, उपनिबंधक
- Once these details are entered now enter your mobile number and password
- Now click on submit button to submit all the details entered in the form
- Make sure that all the entries filled by you are correct and accurate
- Finally IGRSUP Property Registration Form has been submitted
- Now you will get registration number from the portal right after submitting the form
- You can check live status of your form by entering that number so keep it safe with you
For User Login Go Here (Property Registration)
IGRSUP Marriage Registration
- To apply for UP Marriage Registration go to IGRSUP: https://igrsup.gov.in
- Now on homepage scroll down litte bit and check विवाह पंजीकरण section
- There click on आवेदन करें
- After that look at right side of the page
- All you have to do is click on नवीन आवेदन प्रपत्र भरें
- Now you will get to see a form where details of husband, wife need to be filled
- Enter your name, Mother and Father name
- After that enter mobile number, email, date of birth and other details
- Also make sure to enter that address which is printed in aadhar card. Any other address won’t be accepted
- Once you have entered all the details click on submit button
- Now it will ask you to enter details of wife
- If you are facing issues while typing hindi then download Google input tools or Saranchna Hindi software
- For verification purpose you may get OTP on Aadhar regsitered mobile number
- Once all the entries are filled, click on submit button to complete regsitration process