Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Online Application is out. Download Notification and apply for 150 Junior vacancy posts. They have uploaded a notification in which they are inviting dynamic and talented people who are perfect for the recruitment. Total vacant posts are 150 which is of Business Development Officer in Grade B (Clerical Cadre). Online apply process is going to start from 05 March 2021 & last date is 19 March 2021. After that no candidate will be allowed to submit online application.
If you are interested and looking for job then do check our post where we have covered all the important aspects like educational criteria, age limit and so on. Please note that Business Development Officer posts will be filled for Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka. Direct links have been given to download notification which is given in the article.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
|Recruitment||Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Position||Business Development Officer in Grade B (Clerical Cadre)|
|Apply Online From||17 March 2021|
|Apply Online End||31 March 2021|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||31 March 2021|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 21 Years|
Maximum Age: 27 Years
|Educational Qualification||Candidate must have done at least graduation from recognized university|
|Online Exam||May 2021|
|Location||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka|
Saraswat Bank Officer Notification PDF
Official notification has been uploaded by the officials on their website. You can easily download it by following direct link which is given in the post below. Official website of Saraswat bank is saraswatbank.com. Notification contains all the important information regarding the recruitment. Here you will get all the latest and updated details. We recommend all our viewers to must go through it before applying.
Saraswat Bank Vacancy Details
|Business Development Officer in Grade B|
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation. Candidates with prior sales/ marketing experience of minimum one year with Banks/ NBFCs only will be considered.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honors / optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honors marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
Candidate age should not less than 21 and maximum cap is 27 years for all the candidates who want to apply as on 01-02-2021.
Online Form fee is 750 which includes gst charges. Which means that application form is not free of cost. One has to pay the amount then they can apply for it. Payment can be easily done through Debit, Credit Cards, BHIM UPI and so on.
Those who will be selected after the recruitement will be entitled to receive Rs. 21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on
confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021)
Apply Online for Saraswat Bank Grade B Clerical Recruitment
- First of all candidate have to go to Saraswat Bank official website which is @saraswatbank.com
- To save time you can go to link which is given below
- First of all candidate have to register themselves on the portal
- Do click on New User link to start registration process and enter all the details which are asked. After that hit on submit button.
- You will get login id and password on your email / SMS
- Now you must have got your login credentials already
- Do click on login button or follow direct link which is given below
- You will get application form in new tab
- Fill all the details in that form like academic records, contact details etc
- Recheck all the entries and submit it if they are correct
- Upload documents is scanned form if required of photo and signature
- Make payment through online modes like upi, cards, wallets and so on
- After that submit and download confirmation page
- Take few prints of confirmation page and you are done