WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Download Notification of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, GDMO Vacancies. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) in their official notification has invited candidates for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) . Notification is uploaded by the officials on 12 February 2021. Total 8634 Vacancies are available for various positions like Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and GDMO. Do check eligibility criteria in the post and see it you are okay for it or not. Last date to apply for it is 20 February and 26 March 2021 so submit online form before that date. Total 6114 vacancies are there for Grade II Staff Nurse.
Interested candidates can apply online by going to official website of WBHRB which is www.wbhrb.in. Direct links to apply and download official notification in PDF format is given in the post. For nursing vacancies the last date to apply is 26 March 2021. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply guide is given in the post.
|Recruiter||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Position||Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, GDMO|
|Total Vacancies||6114 Staff Nurse, 1313 MO and 1207 GDMO Posts|
|Notification Upload||12 February 2021|
|Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)||Staff Nurse: 18 to 39 years|
Medical Officer (Specialist): Not more than 40 Years
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 36 Years for ordinary Medical Graduates, and 40 Years for those who have completed Post Graduation
|Apply Online From||Staff Nurse: 17th March 2021|
MO & GDMO: 12th February 2021
|Apply Online Ends||Staff Nurse Posts: 26th March 2021|
MO & GDMO Posts: 20th February 2021
|Application Fees||WBHRB Staff Nurse – Rs. 160/-|
WBHRB MO/GDMO – Rs. 210/-
|Educational Qualification||Staff Nurse: General Nursing and Midwifery / Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)|
Medical Officer Specialist & GDMO: Candidate must have done at least MBBS Degree
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification PDF
All the candidates who want to participate in the recruitment can download official notification which is released by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. You can easily download it for each posts by following direct links present against it. It will instantly start download of PDF File
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Basic BSC Nursing (Female)||2032|
|Post Basic BSC Nursing (Female)||108|
|Medical Officer Specialist||1313|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1207|
WBHRB Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, GDMO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse: General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council. Registration Certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council. Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written
- Medical Officer Specialist – MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Specialty and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service
- GDMO – MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidates if selected and appointed, must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Nurse||Maximum Age:18 years |
Minimum Age: 39 years
|2||Medical Officer (Specialist)||Candidate age should not be more than 40 Years|
|3||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||36 Years for MBBS Graduates|
40 Years for those who have done post graduation
Candidates applying for WBHRB Staff Nurse must have to pay sum of Rs. 160 and those applying for Medical Officers / GDMO should have to pay amount of Rs. 210. You can easily pay this amount through digital instruments like BHIM UPI, Credit or Debit Cards and so on.
Those who are from SC/ST category of West Bengal and who are from PwD need not to pay any amount.
Pay Scale / Salary
Those Candidates who will be selected in WBHRB Recruitment 2021 will be entitled to receive salary on monthly basis. Amount differs from post to post. For higher posts like GDMO candidates can get as high as 42,000 while it’s lesser for staff nurse.
Apply Online for WBHRB Recruitment 2021
Those candidates who are eligible and want to apply for requirement to grab job later on can follow this guide. Do follow all the steps and don’t miss any of it. Direct links have already given in the article above.
- First of all open website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board @www.wbhrb.in
- Now homepage will be opened or you can directly follow direct links
- Now loot at middle right of the page
- Click on Online Application Link
- Now there you will get WBHRB Recruitment 2021 written on it
- Do click on it and it will start registration process
- Fill all the required information in WBHRB Online Form 2021
- Submit details of your academic records, address details and other personal information
- Upload documents if required
- All the documents uploaded should be neat and clean
- Uploading blurred images may lead to failure
- It’s compulsory to upload documents in scanned form
- Take few prints of confirmation page and keep it
- Please note that two copies have to given in the recruitment process
- If you are applying for Medical Posts then link will be enabled on 12 February while it’s 17 March for Nursing Posts