Vimarsh Portal – MP Class 9th 11th Result Announced. After long wait finally students can check the result of their class under विमर्श पोर्टल. Because of coronavirus it got delayed multiple times. Recently it got extended to 15 May from 30 April 2021. Now MP Board has declared the results and published on their website. The government is trying to digitalize India as much as they can and Vimarsh Portal is one step forward in that direct. We appreciate all the brains who made all the efforts to make it a reality today. For all the timely updates related to MP Results 2021 keep checking this, we recommend you to bookmark this page. For other details you can head over to official site which is https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in.
MP Vimarsh Portal Overview
You must be thinking that what is Vimarsh Portal. Basically it’s a move by MP government to digitalize the education system in the state. Through this portal any student of Madhya Pradesh can check their result online. It will definitely bring lot of relief to the students as their is no need to go anywhere.
Almost all the stakeholders are added into the system from education department. It’s also beneficial for teachers as now they can get list of all the students, teaching material and other important information. Easily anyone can find academic records along with direct links of PDF file. In the future it will play major role in creative ways of education learning.
Vimarsh Portal – MP Class 9th 11th Result
Recently we have seen that MP Boar has decided to cancel 9th & 11th class exam which was scheduled to happen in April 2021. Due to covid-19 pandemic the Madhya Pradesh Board of secondary Education took this decision. They have decided to produce result of students on the basis of performance of student in half yearly FEB result & internal marks. Board has given strict directions to announce the Madhya Pradesh result on 20 May 2021. For all the updates related to imarsh.mp.gov.in portal keep checking this space time to time. To view your result all you have to do is just login on Vimarsh Portal and view your score and result status online. You can also view result districtwise which makes it easy to find and check.
MP Board has uploaded the 9th , 11th result on विमर्श पोर्टल. Best part is that students can view result and filter it out on the basis of district wise, school wise, block wise , name wise which wasn’t possible earlier. It brought transparency in the system to another level. In your result you have to check few things which are very important like Percentage scored, Total marks given, enrollment Number, Father Name and so on. Below we have given the direct link of Vimarsh through which you can see your result.
Vimarsh Portal Benefits
- Through vimarsh students can easily download study material for their academics at free of cost. To do that you have to login on the website then select your module to get all the material on screen
- One can access blueprints, exam notice, school updates and other information by going to blueprint tab
- You can head over to QBank to get huge library of questions for exam preparation
- Get the login option for Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, NTSE, School Education Department login etc.
- Check graduation lists online by selecting desired department from list and press view button available there after choosing designation
Check Result on Vimarsh Portal
- First of all go to https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in
- Now Vimarsh Portal will appear o your screen
- Scroll down little on that page and look for link which says: कक्षा 9वीं एवं 11वीं का वार्षिक परीक्षा परिणाम देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें under purple box
- Click on that line
- Now new page will be displayed which says: (वार्षिक परीक्षा परिणाम – 2021)
- Now select district from the list, then block and school
- After that enter sum of digits and click on show button
- Finally your MP Class 9th 11th Result is available on the screen
- Save it in your device or take print for further usage
MP Board Evaluation Criteria of 9th 11th Result 2021
- MP Board has made the decision to prepare the result of 9th and 11th class on the basis of the performance in the tests which happened on 20th Nov-28th Nov and Half yearly Exam held on the Feb 2021.
- Please note that from both the tests only one will be counted in which you scored higher
- Only 5 best subjects will be taken into consideration
- Incase if student gets failed then 6th subject will be considered
- If any student gets failed in two subjects then grace will be given to him to get him passed
- Even after when grace is given to the student and he fails then he will get a chance to clear the exam again
- Those who failed to attempt those tests in past for ay reason will now get another chance to score in it
- The evaluation criteria has designed in such a way that very less students gets failed in the result