UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2021 has uploaded notification on their official website @uppsc.up.nic.in. for the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, UP Police Radio Service and Lecturer. Complete details are given on Advt. No- 2/2020.
Eligible candidates who want to make a career in respective fields can go there and apply for it through their site. You can apply for it from November 24 and last date to apply is 21 December 2020. Go ahead and read rest of this article to know more about eligibility criteria, age limit, selection basis and rest of the information. So those fulfilling their requirements can apply for given posts before ending date of form i.e. 24 December.
Total Vacancies : 328
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment:
- UP Police Radio Service – 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP – 128 Posts
- Assistant Architect in Public Works Department – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professors in different specialities (General Recruitment) – 61 Posts
- Lecturer in Government Homeopathic Medical College of the State – 130 Posts
- Research Officer – 4 Posts
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates: 105
- SC or ST Candidates: 25
- For PH Candidates: 25
Important Dates of UPPSC Recruitment:
Start date of filling of application form – 24 November 2020
Last date for submission of online form – 24 December 2020
Last date of paying fees of online form – 21 December 2020
Eligibility Criteria of UPPSC Recruitment:
UP Police Radio Service – Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering or Master’s Degree in Physics/Applied Physics in wireless communication as a compulsory subject or equivalent Degree and Working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP – Good academic record (a minimum second division marks in relevant Bachelor’s Degree) with a Master’s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject.
Assistant Architect in Public Works Department – Should holds a degree in Architecture awarded by University established by the Act Parliament or State Legislature or equivalent.
Lecturer in Government Homeopathic Medical College of the State – Should have post graduate qualification in Homoeopathy preferably in the concerned subject. The qualification shall be the one included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
Research Officer – Applying candidate should have post graduate degree in Economics, Sociology, Public Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or Political Science from a University
Age Limit for UPPSC Recruitment:
- Those candidate who have maximum age of 40 and minimum of 26 are allowed to apply.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- First candidate have to go to official site of UPPSC and start filling the form.
- After completing all necessary steps candidates are advised to take printout of their application for later use and also keep its digital copy with them.
- You can fill application form online starting from 24 November and ending on 24 December 2020, have enough time of 30 days.