UPPSC AE (Assistant Engineer) Admit Card Released : Yes, you heard it right, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has uploaded the UPPSC hall ticket for AE position on their website uppsc.up.nic.in.
This was done on 3 December 2020. To download your admit card you must have your Registration Number with you. If you forgot it or don’t have then do contact Commission immediately. Without registration number it’s not possible to view online. For visitors ease we have update the post with direct links which will guide you through the whole process.
As already decided by officials the Assistant Exam is goin to happen on 23 December. Go ahead with this article to get info in detail regarding the exam and admit card. UP PSC section is also covered by us, which contains few important dates.
UPPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2021 Summary
|Authority Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Content Type||Admit Card|
|Exam Date||13 December 2020|
|Selection through||Written Exam, Interview|
Total Number Vacancies for which the hiring is going on is just 712. For which UPPSC has already got lot of of requests from aspirants. Online Registration was started on 13 December 2019 which ended on 30 January 2020. Competition is going to be very high among the aspirants in examination.
UPPSC AE Admit Card 2021
We got lot of questions from the visitors that when we will get our admit card, why board is not uploading it kind of questions. Finally this has came to an end as Uttar Pradesh PSC AE Admit Card 2021 is now released on their official site. Head over to uppsc.up.nic.in and download the hall ticket 2021 by following our links given below. Date on which they uploaded the hall ticket is 3 December.
UPPSC AE Exam Date
As per the sources , Examinaton date has been decided by the officials and it is going to take place in 13 December 2020, which will decide the fate of aspirants. We hope that you must have already started the preparation to beat super high competition, making your way in the merit list.
Entries To Check On Admit Card
- Candidate Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents For UPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam
With their adit card , aspirants must have to take below documents (Any One) with them while going to their exam centre. If failed then you won’t be allowed to give the exam and no one will be liable for the loss except you.
- Voter I-Card
- Photo ID issued by a Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- ID Proof issued by a recognized Institute
- Employee ID
- E-Aadhar with a photograph
- Driving License (Permanent)
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Aadhaar Card
Also Read : UPPSC RECRUITMENT 2021 : 328 VACANCIES
Download UPPSC AE Hall Ticket 2021
- First thing First, Open up the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) by going to uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now homepage will appear on your screen. Look for link which says UPPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2021.
- Click on that link . Instantly new page will open.
- On that page you will be asked to fill Application ID , Password.
- Fill all entries and submit your data.
- Finally you can view UPPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2021 is now on your screen.
- Download it and save in your device somewhere, also take at least 1 copy print of it for future urgency.
Forgot UPPSC AE Registration Number?
Forgot your registration number? Unable to remember it? No problem. Don’t Panic. We are here to help you out. Best and easiest way to recover your UPPSC AE registration number is by entering correct name, father’s name and date of birth using on This Link. It’s basically Registration Number finder which is built by UPPSC for the convenience of candidates.
Below we have provided direct download link of Assistant Engineer Admit Card. Click on it and start download