UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2021: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has uploaded admit cards on their official website. They are available for positions of Technician TG2 posts. So those who applied for it have to go for exam centre. Their official website is www.upenergy.in. You can easily download it by following direct links which is available in the post. All you have to do is be ready with user id and password and click on direct link.
Enter those details and you are done. Please note that there is no other way to get your hall ticket other than online medium. Please read whatever is written in this post as only important details are given here. Here we have discussed about UP Power TG2 E-Admit Card and Exam Pattern. For all the latest admit cards do check this section.
UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2021, Call Letter
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has done all the planning of computer based test which is going to happen on March 2201 for the posts of Technician TG2. It’s going to be conducted in very limited cities which are Lucknow, Varanasi, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Kanpur, Bareilly, Noida, and Gorakhpur. Your question paper will be divided into two parts. Total time given to complete will be of 180 minutes. Also note tht part a will be of only 50 marks while part b will be of 200 marks.
Question paper will be only of MCQ type questions. Descriptive type questions won’t be asked. All candidates are required to appear at exam centre with their respective admit cards. If candidate fails to show his / her admit card when asked at venue then they won’t allow him to sit for examination.
UPPCL Technician Exam 2021 Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies and Reasoning||20||20|
|General Hindi (High School Level)||15||15|
|General English (High School Level)||15||15|
Download UPPCL Technician Admit Card
- First of all candidate have to go to official website of UPPCL
- Official website link is upenergy.in
- Now you will get to see homepage on your web browser
- On that page scroll it little bit
- Then if you see carefully there it is: ‘Vacancy/Result’ Link
- Just click on that link
- Now click on view button
- New page will be opened which says “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ONLINE EXAM (CBT) FOR THE POST OF “TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL)”
- Now enter your User ID and Password and hit on submit button
- Finally admit card is on your screen
- Do check all the details written on it and follow all the guidelines mentioned
- If there is any error or mistake then do immediately contact officials
- Take few prints of admit card and bring it with you on exam day
- To save your time follow below given link