UKPSC Admit Card 2021: Download from official website www.ukpsc..gov.in. Uttarakhand Special Subordinate Group C Letter is out now. Exam of it is going to happen on 21 March 2021. Total 571 Vacancies are available for which selection will be done through the exam. Admit Card is uploaded on 04 March by the department. So if you have applied for UKPSC Recruitment then this post will surely be beneficial for you. Candidates have to go through the written exam. Those who will excel in it will get chance of selection. All the candidates are advised to carry admit card while going to exam centre.
In this post you will get all the important details regarding this exam and recruitment. Screening test will take place for the positions of Lecturer - (Spokesman cadre-group C) in the department. Direct links are given at sarkari result for user convenience. If you have any doubt then do contact our team anytime. We will be glad to help you out.
UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 Exam
|Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Position||Lecturer - (Spokesman cadre-group C)|
|Admit Card Available||04th March 2021|
|UKPSC Exam||21st March 2021|
Download UKPSC Group C Admit Card 2021
So if you are the one who have submitted online application form for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 the you can easily download your admit card. You just have to follow few steps and you are done. UKPSC Exam is going to happen on 21 March 2021. We hope you have done your preparation well and now ready for the screening test.
Do download you admit card as soon as possible and dont wait for the last date to avoid site crashes. Please note that only Objective type questions will be asked in the examination which is going to be conducted on 21 March. All you need is just Application No. and Date of birth to get your admit card online on official website.
UKPSC Group C Exam Pattern
Total 200 questions will be asked in the exam paper. Each of them will carry 01 marks so it will be of 200 marks. Time given for it will gonna be 180 minutes. You have to complete it by that time. Candidates can choose the subjects from the following:
Download UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card
- First you have to go to official website of UKPSC: www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Or you can directly follow our direct link to save your time
- Now you are on the homepage
- Scroll down and head over to bottom section of the page
- There you will get to see: उत्तराखण्ड विशेष अधीनस्थ शिक्षा (प्रवक्ता संवर्ग-समूह ग) सेवा (सामान्य एवं महिला शाखा) परीक्षा-2020 हेतु प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के सम्बन्ध में विज्ञप्ति
- Click on it and now new page will popup immediately
- Now the new page says: प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने हेतु यहां क्लिक करें।
- Just click on it without giving a thought
- Now admit card page is finally on your screen
- On that page you have various options to download your ukpsc admit card
- You can Login with Email ID and Password OR Login with Application No. and Date of birth OR Login with Name, Fathers Name and Date of birth
- Once done recheck all the details entered by you and hit on submit button
- Finally admit card is on your screen
- Take few prints of it
- Do keep it with you while going to exam centre on 21 March 2021 (Sunday) as its very important document