TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Recruitment 2021: Apply Online and Submit Application Form for 2900 Field Assistant Posts. Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) has uploaded a notification on www.tangedco.gov.in in which they are inviting candidates for Field Assistant (Trainee) Post. Total 2900 vacancies are there as of now in TNEB Department. Those candidates who are eligible and qualified enough can apply for the recruitment. Any candidate can apply for it from 15 February 2021 and it’s ending on 16 March 2021 so apply as soon as possible. Do check eligibility criteria and educational qualification to check whether vacancies are suitable for you or not.
Please note that you have to pay exam form fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan payment) on or before 19 March 2021 at any cost. Failing to do so will make your application as invalid. The job notification was published on 19 March 2020 but as you know everything gets postponed because of Pandemic so now they are continuing it.
TNEB Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Recruiter||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) – Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO)|
|Post Type||Government Jobs|
|Apply Online From||15 February 2021|
|Apply Online Ends||16 February 2021|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank||19 March 2021|
|TANGEDCO TNEB Exam Date||Announcing Soon|
|Selection Criteria||Written Test, Physical Test|
|Salary||Rs. 18,800 – 59,900 per month|
In the recruitment total 2900 candidates will be selected as field assistant. Candidate must have completed ITI Passed in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme. to be eligible for the TANFEDCO Recruitment 2021
TANGEDCO TNEB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate who want to participate in the TNEB Recruitment must have done ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, which is Tamil.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute widows, Ex-Servicemen & Differently abled candidate: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for MBC/ DC/ BCO/ BCM: 32 Years
|OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC, SCA, ST||Rs. 500/-|
|Destitute widows and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/-|
Selection Process and Salary / Pay Scale
Those who are responsible for the recruitment will soon filter out candidates from the crowd through selection process. They will shortlist few best candidates from total candidates who have applied for the job vacancy. Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)–Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO) is the responsible board for that work.
Selection will be carried out on the basis of performance of candidate in Written Test and Physical Test. Those who will be selected for the job when recruitment process gets completed are entitled to receive at least Rs.18,800 to Rs. 59,900/- Per Month
Apply for TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all in your web browser open official website of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO) tangedco.gov.in
- Now homepage is on your screen
- There click on Apply Online for Jobs link
- Now you will get list of all the active recruitments in the TNEB department
- Now from that list select your desired link and now new page will popup
- There you will get to see a form
- Fill that application form
- Fill your name, age, nationality and so on
- When done now do recheck all the entries filled by you
- Now submit online form pay application Fee by allowed payment methods
- Do note that you can make online form payment easily through challan also
- Do apply as soon as possible to avoid site crashed during end moment