Sarathi Parivahan 2021: Apply Online for Driving Licence and do Slot Booking on www.parivahan.gov.in. To boost digital india movement modi government has unveiled a new scheme related to Roadways. In this initiative indian government has computerized nearly 1000 RTO throughout the country.
Basically what they did is they launched a new online portal which contains all the updates and information related to various Licences. If you are looking to learn more about this scheme then your search will surely end here. Moreover it will also play great role in slot booking, permanent licence allotment and multiple other facilities at single place. This service is PAN India means users from all states can take benefit of it. Read the article till the very end to learn how to apply for driving licence online through Sarathi Parivahan Sewa.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
We all know how much value driving licence holds in our life. It’s not just limited to riding our vehicle freely on roads but also works for documentation purpose.
Without this licence you are not allowed to drive on roads and deemed as illegal and if caught by police then you have to pay challan. Through this article you will learn how you can easily secure a slot for yourself through the Sarathi Portal. Don’t skip any step and follow all of them one by one.
Before you start driving do make sure that you have a driving licence. Go to Sarathi Parivahan site and learn about new features and sevrices that government is providing. Now no need to go in queue and fill lots of papers as whole process is computerized now.
Sarathi Parivahan Licence Slot Booking
Initially you will get learning licence then after 6 months then roadways department will provide permanent driving licence to you. Forget all those days when you have to meet various officers and go to different offices to get your work done. Now everything is online and various engineers have worked very hard to made it a reality. It’s the result of their hard work only that now you can take benefits of lots of services through Sarathi Parivahan. So without any further delay let’s come to the main part of applying online for driving licence.
Sarathi Parivahan Benefits
- Through this portal any citizen from any state of india can apply for driving licence
- One can also renew their old licence through the portal
- This will also serve the purpose of identity proof
- For business people they can apply for driving licence school through sarathi parivahan
- There are various feature like you can check status of driving licence through it
- If you have lost your licence then don’t worry. Now you can easily get duplicate driving licence
- From Learner Licence to getting Driving school now all stuffs are available are just one roof
- It also provides ease to book slot online and put time of your own wish
- One more gift by government is Sarathi Parivahan Mobile App or mParivahan. Just download the app in your phone now all the services can be accessed from it
- Incase your permanent driving licence gets expired then you can apply for a new one
- No more hassle and queries, just apply at Sarathi portal and within few days you will receive it at your address.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Services
Below we have listed the main services which are provided on Sarathi Parivahan portal. Go below and check the complete list.
- Learner Driving Licence
- Driving license
- Conductor license
- Driving School License
- Appointment for Dl related
- Documents upload
- DL fee submission
- Application Status
- Search driving license
- Add a class of vehicle
- REPLACEMENT OF DL
- ISSUE OF CONDUCTOR LICENCE
- Withdraw your service
- Change Of Address In Certificate Of Registration Intimation.
- Surrender Of Class Of Vehicle From Licence.
- Transfer Of Ownership Of Motor Vehicle Application.
- Transfer Of Ownership Of Motor Vehicle Notice.
- Temporary Registration Of Motor Vehicle Application.
- Grant Of NOC For Certificate Of Registration Application.
- Registration Of Motor Vehicle With A Fully Built Body Application.
- Assignment Of Fresh Registration Mark Of Motor Vehicle Of Diplomatic Officer Application.
- Issue Of Duplicate Certificate Of Registration Application.
- ISSUE INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT
Types of Driving Licence
- Learning driving licence
- Permanent driving license for commercial vehicles
- Permanent driving license for private vehicles
- International driving permit licence
- Duplicate driving licence
Documents Required for Sarathi Parivahan
Before applying for registration it’s very important to understand the required documents for the services. We have compiled a list of all the documents which you must have before applying driving licence in india.
- It’s must that you should be a citizen of india
- Your age should be 18 or more
- Address Proof required which can be Aadhar card, Voter Card, Water bill, Ration Card, PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport photo of candidate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate, Voter Card, 10th Class Marksheet
You have to upload these documents online on Sarathi Portal. Please note that there is a given file size limit of each document which should not exceed otherwise you will get error.
|Documents Type||File Size|
|Photograph||10 to 20 KB|
|Signature||10 to 20 KB|
|Identity Proof||Upto 200 KB|
|Address Proof||Upto 200 KB|
Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking – State Wise
|Andaman & Nicobar||Himachal Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Telangana TS||UT of DNH & DD|
|Uttara Khand||Uttar Pradesh|
|West Bengal||Sarathiparivahan Licence Online Apply|
Fee For Driving Licence
It’s not free to apply for driving license through Sarathi Parivahan. You have to pay sum of Rs. 150 for firs-class vehicles. The amount is less for examination of driving, they have to pay sum of Rs. 50 as fee. Whereas for second class vehicles charges are Rs. 200 and Test fee is Rs. 100.
Apply Online For Driving Licence
Finally comes the main part where you will learn about how to apply for Driving License through Sarathi Parivahan Portal. Follow below steps and for your ease we have also attached some images which will guide you.
- First of all go to Sarathi Parivahan Website: https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Now you are on the homepage of Sarathi Parivahan, scroll down little bit
- There click on Drivers/ Learners Licence Link
- Now new page will appear, all you have to do is just select your state from list
- Here we have chosen Delhi
- Now you will get to see the state page, check attached image below
- From the long long list of services you can choose the service of your wish
- If you are the one who don’t have driving licence yet then click on Apply for Learner Licence Link
- Now on portal you will get to see all the steps which you have to go through to get your licence
- Stages in Application Submission in Issuing Learner’s Licence:
- FILL APPLICATION DETAILS LL
- FEE PAYMENT
- VERIFY THE PAY STATUS
- UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
- UPLOAD PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
- LL SLOT BOOK (Only applicable for non eKYC applications without Aadhaar)
- TAKE THE LL TEST
- After reading all the steps now click on Continue button
- Now do Select the category [Diplomat (Foreigner) / Repatriate / Refugees / Foreigners (But not Diplomats) / Ex-Servicemen / Physically Challenged]
- After that select from Applicant does not hold Driving / Learner Licence / Applicant holds Driving Licence / Applicant holds Learner Licence
- Now you have to complete the authentication process by providing mobile number
- Enter OTP which you have received via SMS
- Finally you will get to see learner licence application form
- Now fill all the entries very carefully and complete the online form
- After successful submission you will get application number via SMS
Learner Licence Fee Payment
- Now move further and click on Proceed Now button to pay the online form fee
- Select payment gateway and payment method through which you want to pay
- You will be redirected to bank site to pay the amount
- Now after completing the payment do download fee receipt for future usage
Learner Licence Documents Upload
Now we have made the payment. Lets move further to upload document required for driving licence.To upload documents you have to go back to the dashboard screen.
- Now click on Upload Documents Link
- Enter your application number received via SMS and full Date of birth
- Select which documents you have to upload from your device
- After that upload of documents will start and you can see the process
- Now upload photograph and signature, select files from your device
- Once uploaded do take print of Acknowledgement, Form A, and Form 1-A.