RSMSSB Forester and Forest Guard Recruitment 2021. Online Apply for application form. Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment वन रक्षक for 1128 Vacancies available. How to apply and register. Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2021 Released.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has published the notification in which they are inviting Candidates for the position of Forest Guard & Forester in Forest Department. As of now total vacancies are 1128 which is a good number.
Kindly go through the eligibility criteria below and check if you are enough qualified for it or not. If interested in applying then fill the online application form on or before 7 January 2021. To read official documents go to rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. In this article we have touched all the important corners which every candidate must know before applying for the Forest Guard Recruitment.
Starting date from which candidates are allowed to submit application form is 08 December 2020. That’s the time when I’m writing this article. 1041 Vacant posts are only of Forest Guards whereas 87 is of Forester. Only through Online Mode aspirants are allowed to apply for it. For more details read our complete post.
Last date to to fill RSMSSB Forest Guard / Forester Recruitment 2021 Application form is extended. Earlier date was 7 January 2021. Now you can fill online form on or before 22 January 2021. Read official notice of date extended by downloading PDF from below link.
|Recruiter||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB/ RSSB)|
|Position||Forester & Forest Guard|
|Apply through||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||A. Written Test|
B. Physical Standard & Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
D. Medical Examination
E. Document & Character Verification
|Starting Date to Apply||08 December 2020|
A) Post Name : Forest Guards
B) Post Name : Forester
- Notification Released on 11 November 2020
- Online Registration started from 8 December 2020
- End Date of Online Registration is 7 January 2021
- Pay fees by 7 Jan 2021
- Forest Guard / Forester Recruitment Exam Date: Not Released
Age Limit :
- Forester – Candidates age should be between 18 – 40 Years, where minimum is 18 and maximum is 40
- Forest Guard – Candidates age should be between 18 – 24 Years, where minimum is 18 and maximum is 24
Age relaxations will be applied as per the Government Guidelines (Based on Previous Recruitment)
RSMSSB Forest & Forester Guard Salary
- Forester – Following 7th CPC, Pay Scale will be as per Pay-Matrix Level- 08
- Forest Guard – Following 7th CPC, Pay Scale will be as per Pay-Matrix Level- 04
For detailed analysis of pay scale , kindly read official notification as uploaded on RMSSB Official Site.
Educational Qualification & Eligibility
- Forester – For forester , only 10+2 Qualified candidate is needed from recognized Indian board. Along with it, must have working Knowledge of Hindi Written in Devanagari Script and Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Forest Guard – For forester , only 10th Qualified candidate is needed from recognized Indian board. Working Knowledge of Hindi Written in Devanagari Script and Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture is needed.
- For General Category, EWS & OBC Category/ Extremely Backward Category of Creamy Layer – Rs. 450/-
- For OBC Category/ Extremely Backward Category of Rajasthan’s Non-Creamy Layer – Rs. 350/-
- All Special Qualifications & SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 250/-
- Those Candidates Whose Family Annual Income is less than 2.50 Lakhs – Rs. 250/-
Candidates please pay attention. Application Fee is non refundable, means you won’t get paid amount of application fee back at any cost. So apply online when you are fully confident and do verify all your entries before submitting form. Candidates of other States from SC/ ST/ OBC Category will be treated as General Category Candidates regardless of their category.
Apply Online for Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment :
- Board has made it very clear in their official announcement that online form can also be filled through the help of E-Mitra kiosk / Jan Suvidha Kendra. So if you have the availability of it in your area go for it.
- All aspirants are required to register themselves on site by creating their Mail id.
- In e-Mitra Kiosk / Jan Suvidha Kendra, first they have to go to official site i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and their go on recruitment section
- Now press Apply Online Button , Recruitment site is now n your device screen
- From there e-Mitra / Jan Suvidha Kendra Operator will apply by logging through their account, in which they have to enter SSO Id and Password.
- By entering all the required details , now you are logged din on the portal
- Now comes the main part. E-Mitra / Jan Suvidha Kendra operator will fill the candidate application form now by filling entries of candidate on the portal. Do check all the entries made by him is valid or not. Do preview the page which will give you last chance of making any changes on it.
- Now apply on Ongoing Recruitment by going to it through Dashboard, click on Apply Now
- Again same procedure will be repeated. Check the Preview Page of your Online Form. Do submit if you are satisfied with all the entries made by operator.
- Pay Application Fees. Candidate have two options available to pay through: Public Welfare Center (C.S.C) / E-Mitra Kiosk.
- Take print of your confirmation page for future help or save it digital copy somewhere.
Selection of Candidate will be done in few stages. Candidate have to prove themselves by performing well in Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In this process verification of documents will also happen.
DOWNLOAD / DIRECT LINKS: