RCH Portal is basically Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) Portal which comes under National Health Mission. Here you will get to know deep insights about this portal and their working. By the end of the article you will learn lot of important stuffs and facts. First of all it’s not a state’s program but of whole country whose motive is to quickly identify and support women throughout their reproductive lifecycle.
RCH Portal – Data Entry
All this work will be done by Government of India. It doesn’t matter if you are from haryana or uttar pradesh, if you are indian national then you can take benefit of this portal.
Through various schemes they will monitor and support the reproductive, maternal, new-born and child health (RMNCH) programme delivery and reporting.
You can access the portal by going to https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ which is managed by Health and Family Welfare Department. In this article you will learn how you can take benefit and register yourself. This program started on 15 October 1997. This will play major role and provide assistance to women having infertility issues, the pregnancy cycle, and the childbirth process.
To spread awareness and to reach more & more people goverment has started this digital portal. Here you ca register yourself and be part of program to get complete assistance. One you are registered, you can access your account there you will get multiple features that will give insights and information about your child. Official link of web portal is already given above.
Through this program government is ensuring good health and treatment of both mother and child. One of the prime focus of National Health Mission (NHM) is to reduce infant mortality rates (IMR), maternal mortality rates (MMR) and to ensure quality services to pregnant women and children across the country. Capturing information in an integrated reporting system is equally important for evidence based decision making. As per the ministry their main focus is to lower down the infant mortality rate and maternal mortality rate through quality treatment of mother and her child.
Now more information will be collected because of digital reporting system which will bring transparency and help in taking right decision at right time.
Report by the United Nations Inter-agency Group for Child Mortality Estimation (UNIGME) suggests that condition of india is not right because of lack of basic facilities. As per the report 3 infants die every two minutes on an average in India. We hope and are confident enough these numbers will change in coming years. In recent years we developed at very fast pace and progressing alot.
Login on RCH Portal (Data Entry)
If you are not registered yet then first get yourself registered. Those who are not registered are not allowed to do login on the portal. Do follow below given steps to access your account at RCH.
- First you have to go to RCH Website
- After that RCH Portal will appear on your browser
- Now look at top of the page
- There you will get to see various links like Data Entry, Dashboard, Reports, Common Master
- You have to click on Data Entry or go to https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx
- Now login form will appear on your device
- Do choose your state from dropdown and state code also given in it
- After that enter username and password
- Then code as given in image captcha
- Now click on Login button
- Finally you have logged inside RCH Data Entry
Pregnant Woman Entry on RCH Portal
Here you will learn how a novice user can do woman entry in portal. Don’t skip any step and follow whatever is given below.
- Once again go to RCH Portal by following this link: https://rch.nhm.gov.in
- After that do a normal login
- If you don’t how to do RCH login then go through above guide
- Now click on data entry from various links available at top
- New page will be loaded on your browser where you will get various options
- All you have to do is select “Pregnant Woman Entry” option
- Now you have to add new entry by entering all the details of pregnant woman
- Once all details filled in entry form do recheck all the entries
- Now you can submit it for further process
Set Location Process
- Go to RCH Portal by following official link
- Link is available above
- Now do login on portal and from the various options click on set location
- After that choose set data entry hierarchy
- Now it will asky you to select state, district from dropdown menu
- Enter village and PSC then press set button
Pregnant Woman & Child Registration
- First go to Reproductive Child Health website: https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/
- After that scroll down
- There you will see various links like Self Registration, ANMOL Status, Health Report
- Click on Self Registration button
- After that you will get two options : Register Pregnant Woman / Register Child
- Select any one of it and click on New registration link
- Registration will load in your device
- There enter complete details about woman and child
- First enter basic details then Hierarchy details like Administrative Unit and Healh Facility
- Then enter medical information and click on Save button