Rapipay Agent provide various payment solutions to users to improve financial structure of the country. Best part of Rapipay is that it is RBI Registered company having valid license. It’s business model works on Multiple business outlets which are also called as DBO. There are various payment solution portal available out there but what makes rapipay different is there vast list of services. Through this AEPS Portal once can have access to RapiPay’s assisted payment services are instrumental in growing financial inclusion in India. An RBI (PPI) license holder company, RapiPay operates through its Direct Business Outlets (DBOs).
RapiPay is a leading player in banking and financial services like AEPS, Micro ATM, Domestic Remittance, Cash Management System, MATM, Money Transfer, Bill Payment and so on. In this article you will get to know everything about rapipay login like how you can register for it, advantages,disadvantages, how to use. For user’s ease we have divided each thing in a section and uploaded some images which will guide you. You are requested to go through the article till very end to absorb everything written here.
Gone are the days when you have to wait for hours to approve your money transfer or go to long queues to make a payment. Now because of launch of these portal everything can be done just by sitting on your couch.
Even our government is also promoting computerization as it will lead to a transparent and faster world. Not only digital payments will save your time but also you will be saved from lot of headache. Apart from money transfer you can also take advantage of various services like bill payment, online shopping, mobile recharge, Remittance, everything at one roof. If you are looking for a job and want to earn some money then you can act as Rapipay agent.
As a agent you have to promote their services and make people aware about and for your hardwork you will be paid. If you belong to remote area then your earning potential through this portal is huge as you will provide them various services which they don’t have access to. Through AEPS users can withdraw their money using Aadhaar Card which is great deal for remote area people. Rapipay is very transparent and robust portal when it comes to distributing the profit whereas other portal dupe people by hiding various terms and conditions. Moreover not every money transfer portal have RBI License like Rapipay have. If you are ready to invest some of your time and have courage to do hardwork then surely result will fruitful.
Each transaction you do for people which can be a money transfer or bill payment will let you earn some commission or profit. That’s how the whole chain works for a Rapipay Agent and Retailer. Now without any further delay let’s learn how to do rapipay agent login, registration and details about it’s features.
Rapipay Agent Registration Steps
To take advantage of vast features and services of Rapipay it’s must that one should be registration. There is no registration fee as of now but in past one have to pay some registration fee only then he can create account on portal. We appreciate this step by the company as it will help in reaching to more users. Follow below given steps to learn how you can register yourself for rapipay portal.
- First of all go to Rapipay website which is https://www.rapipay.com
- Now you can see homepage on the screen
- Scroll little bit and you will get to see registration form there
- Now fill the form completely by entering Name, email address, mobile number
- Then enter your city and pincode
- After that select the service for which you want to use Rapipay
- You have to select from MATM, AEPS, DMT and Recharge
- Once form is filled completely click on submit button
Once you completed all the steps as given above you will be contacted by Rapipay staff through mobile or mail. They will understand your usecase and capability and create account accordingly. They may also ask for identity proof for KYC which can be your aadhaar card, driving license, voter card and so on. Once your account is created, you will recieve login details from staff, using that you can access your account and ake use of the portal.
Rapipay Login Steps
Now you have learned how to register on the portal. If your account is created and you have got login details then now you can do login. Do follow each step as given below and your account will be on your screen.
- First of all you are required to go to Rapipay website, click here
- Now portal page will be displayed on screen
- Look at top of the page, there you will see menu
- Click on Login link from menu
- Now you will get two options, one is of agent and other of wallet
- Click on agent
- Now new page will appear where you have to enter username and password
- Then enter captcha code as given in image
- Now click on Sign in button
- Now your account will be opened as Rapipay Agent
- Dashboard will appear with various services which you can use
Services offered by Rapipay
- AEPS Payment
- Domestic money transfer (DMT)
- Micro ATM
- Domestic Remittance
- Cash Management System
- Mobile Recharge
- DTH Recharge
- Utility Payment
How to Reset Rapipay Portal Password
This section is only for those who have lost their Rapipay Agent Login Details. Don’t panic if you have forgotten login password as we are here to help you. You just have to follow below given steps and we promise you that you will be able to access your account after that.
- First go to this link of rapipay: https://www.rapipay.com
- Now on homepage look at top section
- Click on Login link and choose agent from the list
- Now login form will appear
- Look beside Sign In button, there you will get Forgot Password link
- Click on it and enter username and transaction pin if you can remember it on Forgot Password page
- Then click on submit button
- Now company will send OTP to you via SMS
- Just enter that otp and now you will be allowed to set new password
- Re-enter new password and click on submit to set new password for your account
- Once you have completed all the steps you will be able to use this new password for login
Rapipay Agent Commission Details
Many of our users have asked us to post about the commission details and earning potential of rapipay. So on public demand we are posting complete details about how much one can earn through this portal. You will get good idea of on what basis they pay their agents.
|Rs.200 –Rs.499||Rs. 0.25|
|Rs.500 –Rs.999||Rs. 1|
|Rs.1000 –Rs. 1499||Rs. 2|
|Rs.1500 –Rs. 1999||Rs. 3|
|Rs.2000 –Rs. 2999||Rs. 5|
|Rs.3000 –Rs. 4999||Rs. 7|
|Rs.5000 –Rs. 6999||Rs. 7.50|
|Rs.7000 –Rs.8999||Rs. 10|
|Rs.9000 -Rs. 10000||Rs. 7|
|Withdrawal Amount Slab||Retailer||Distributor||Master distributor|
|Slab (in Rupees)||Commission||Charge|
|0 – 1000||₹3.50||₹10.00|
|1001 – 5000||0.50%||1%|
|5000 – 25000||0.50%||1%|
Download Rapipay Agent Mobile App
We all know that now mobile users are increasing day by day at very fast pace. Not everyone can afford laptop or mobile as they are very costly when compared with android devices. You can buy brand new android phone at Rs. 5000 but not laptop. For such agents rapipay has launched android app. Now you can take full advantage of all the services offered by them like mPOS, Domestic money transfer, AEPS or Bill payment through mobile device only.
More than 5000 people have rated rapipay app on google play store and it has maintained good profile from months. Their UI is very clean and easy to use which make it user friendly. If you are not registered on portal then mobile app is useless for you so first get yourself registered. Go through the article above to learn registration steps. Do follow below given steps to install mobile app in your device.
- First of all open Google play store in your mobile
- Now search for RapiPay Agent there
- Now you will get list of various apps
- Click on the app which is made by RapiPay Fintech Pvt. Ltd.
- Now click on green colored install button
- Now app installation will begin
- Once app is installed in your phone you can use it to access your account
- Direct link of app is also given below for your ease
Open app in your phone and do login using your username and password. You can make use of all the features same like website. Portal may ask you to enter OTP to verify your login.