South Western Railway (SWR) Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online on rrchubli.in for vacancies. Railway department is back again with bang. Good news for all the job seekers. SWR has released the job notification of Apprentice in Hubballi Division, Carriage Repair Workshop Hubballi, Bengaluru Division, Mysuru Division, and Central Workshop Mysuru Division.
Total number of vacancies available are 1004 posts. Vacancies are divided in various trades. Application Form are to be filled only through online mode from official website of South Western Railway. Complete detail is given under Notification No. SWR/RRC/Act Appr/01/2020. Candidates can apply online for the job from 10 December onwards.
For your ease we have added all important details , download links in this article itself. Last date to apply for recruitment is 09 January. We suggest all our viewers not to wait till the last day , it may cause problems like server issue, site error etc.
South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment Summary
|Top Authority||South Western Railway (SWR)|
|Online Apply From||10th December 2020|
|Online Apply Ends||09th January 2021|
|Last Date of Fee||09th January 2020|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Application Fee||General / OBC : 100/-|
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
All Category Female : 0/
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 15 Years|
Maximum Age : 24 Years
Age Relaxation given as per Rules
|Eligibility||Class 10 with 50% Marks & ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.|
South Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Aspirant must have cleared 10 class or 10+2 with minimum 50% marks aggregate from any Indian Board.
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade by NCVT
- ITI Passed in relevant trade
Documents Required : SWR Apprentice
- Original Copy of 10th class certificate
- ITI certificate
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format
- Scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Identity Proof like Aadhar Card, Driving License etc
South Western Railway Apprentice: Apply Online
- Follow our Apply Online Link which we have added above in the post itself
- Register yourself on website and create your account
- Generate your Username and Strong Password
- Now you have created your profile
- Go to Login Page and do login
- There you have to fill up the entries in application form
- Fill all basic details like parents name, city, your score in 10th and so on
- Now after filling the form it’s required to update documents in form
- Do Upload clear scanned signature, photos, thumb print etc on it
- Make payment through digital instruments and submit.
- Save the confirmation page and take it’s print out
- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeships Rules 1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Rules & the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trade.
- The candidates should bring medical certificate signed by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.) not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central / State Hospital at the time of document verification.
- The candidates hereby advised to download the medical certificate proforma uploaded in the official website of www.rrchubli.in
The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
It is not obligatory on the part of the Railways to offer any employment to the Apprentices on completion of their Apprenticeship training.
The Act Apprentices imparted training in Railway establishments, will have no claim to seek employment on Railways on the basis of such training. No correspondence for engagement will be entertained.
Online Application Form is Invalid If
- Submitting wrong or incorrect data in the Application Form
- Doing fraud activities like adding up misleading information
- Submitting multiple forms to game the system. Only one form will be accepted in any case.
- Application Fees not paid or status showing pending
- Applying for the recruitment offline by sending form through courier / post