Punjab Department of Education is inviting applicants for recruitment on vacancies of Pre Primary Teacher under notification (2020/299/562). From 1 December they have released the information that they are starting the online process for bharti of teachers in Punjab state.
So if you are aspiring to see yourself as government teacher then this opportunity is for it. Go ahead and apply for it.
We all know that what’s the condition of government jobs in these hard times when coronavirus have damaged our economy badly. We are here to guide you in process of applying for punjab teacher job. With this blog post we tried to add whatever we thought will be useful to you, which includes direct links , tables , Eligibility criteria, application fees important dates and so on. Incase you feel to ask any question regarding it or have any doubt , then please don’t hesitate in dropping your comment. We are here to assist you always.
Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Recruitment Summary
|Conducted by||School Education Department, Education Recruitment Board Punjab|
|Notification Released on||Nov 24, 2020|
|Last Date||Dec 21, 2020|
|Latest Status||Notification Published|
|Application Procedure||Online Medium|
|Eligibility Criteria||Diploma Holder, Senior Secondary, PG Diploma, Other Qualifications|
|Post Name||Pre Primary Teachers|
Total number of vacancies available for the job of Pre Primary Teacher for recruitment is 8393 which is a good number. Those people who have done 10+2, also holds Nursery Teacher Education diploma can apply for it. Please note that last date for applying online is 21 December 2020.
Those visitors who are eligible for the post are suggested that apply for it as soon as possible. Less time you take, better it will be for you as multiple times we have seen in the past that government sites don’t work properly at last moment because they can’t take up huge server load which comes from high traffic on their site.
Important Dates & Application Fees
- 1 December 2020 : Started date of applying online
- 21 December 2020 : Last date of applying online
- For General/Other candidates: Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST (Reserved Category): Rs. 500
- Free for those who belongs to Sainik Category
- No option of paying offline, so you must have some online instruments like Debit/Credit Card , UPI, Net Banking etc to pay application fees successfully.
Below we have attached direct links for your ease. Go through them and read PDF File. Apply for Recruitment Online
Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
You must have passed 12 th or equivalent qualification with at least 45% Score. Candidate is required to hold diploma of at least 1 year in Nursery Teacher Education. Also required to have qualified 10 class with Punjabi language as one of their subject. Candidates will be selected later on , on the basis of their performance in written exam.
Age Limit For Teacher Requirement
Candidate must have age of 18 to 37 years, 18 is minimum age and 37 is maximum age. Relaxation awarded to those candidates who are from reserved category as per government norms
Steps to Apply for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021 Online:
- Go and open official website : https://educationrecruitmentboard.com/
- Now there look for “Recruitment for Pre Primary Teachers” link
- Refer our below attached image for better understanding
- Please read the notification in detail and patiently.
- After that go to : https://educationrecruitmentboard.com/preprimary8393/register-here.aspx
- Now link of applying will get activated.
- You have to fill all the details correctly. Don’t fill it in hurry. Take your time.
- Double check all the entries filled by you and submit it.
- Pay your fees through online medium
- Take print out of your online form, at least one copy, also keep it’s digital copy with you for future work.