Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021: Online Application and Apply Online. 1152 PSSSB Job Vacancies available. Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) Director, Land Records, Punjab has uploaded the notification on their web portal.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021
In their official notification they are announcing commencement of recruitment process for jobs of Patwari, Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) and Zilladars.
Do check their eligibility criteria and see if you are fit for it or not. All the qualified aspirants can apply for PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021. Get complete information regarding the recruitment.
We have covered everything for our viewers from age limit to selection process. Total 1152 vacant posts are there, out of which 1090 are of Patwari, 26 is of Irrigation clerk and 32 is of zilladars in Department of Water Resources and 4 for Zilladars in PWRMDC.
If you haven’t applied in Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 then no need to worry. Officials have extended the dates little bit. Now last date to apply online for 1152 Patwari, Zilladar, Clerk Vacancies is 18 February 2021 and last date to pay application fee is 22 February. So don’t wait furthermore. Getting such chances is very rare. Do apply as soon as possible. Earlier last date to submit application form was 11 February 2021.
LAST DATE: 18 February 2021
Punjab Patwari Patwari, Zilladar, Clerk Job Vacancies
|Recruiter||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Position||Patwari, Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) and Zilladars.|
|Apply Online From||14 January 2021|
|Apply Online Ends||18 February 2021 |
|Pay Application Fee By||22 February 2021|
|Application Fee||General – Rs. 1000/-|
SC/BC/EWS – Rs. 250/-
Ex-Servicemen & Dependent) – Rs. 200/-
Physical Handicapped) – Rs. 500/-
|Payment Mode||Net Banking, BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card or Bank Challan of any HDFC Branch|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree, 120 Hours Course with working experience, and passed matriculation with Punjabi|
|Salary||Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay + gives some allowance|
|Selection Process||Performance in objective-type exam|
Patwari, Zilladar, Clerk Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1152
- Patwari (Revenue) in Dept. of Revenue – 1090 Posts
- Irrigation Booking Clerk(Patwari) in PWRMDC – 26 Posts
- Zilladars in Dept. of Water Resources – 32 Posts
- Zilladars in PWRMDC – 4 Posts
- General – 523
- SC – 208
- BC – 114
- Gen (Ex-Serviceman) – 93
- SC (Ex-Serviceman) – 53
- BC (Ex-Serviceman) – 21
- PWD – 29
- Gen (Sportsman) – 20
- SC (Sportsman) – 16
- Freedom Fighter – 13
Download Punjab Patwari Recruitment Notification PDF
Online Form of Punjab Patwari Recruitment
Punjab Patwari Salary / Pay Scale 2021
After the selection, selected candidates will be entitled to receive Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay + gives some allowance (Accordance with govt. norms). As time passes by there will be little increment in it.
- Patwari and Irrigation Booking Clerk(Patwari) – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer
Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC). Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
- Zilladars in Dept. of Water Resources – Degree Examination (Graduate Degree) or Equivalent from a recognised University/Institute with Second Division
All the candidates are required to pay some amount as application fee while applying for the Punjab Patwari Job Online.
This differs from person to person depending on their category. To all our viewers we at My Sarkari Result to not to wait for the last moment while submitting application form. Do apply as soon as possible to avoid site errors. Candidates have to pay application fee according to below data:
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/BC/EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent) – Rs. 200/-
- Physical Handicapped) -Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode of Application Fee
Aspirants can make payment either through digital methods like debit or credit cards, BHIM UPI, Internet Banking or through bank challan of any hdfc branch.
So you can make payment either through digital method and as well as by offline method. Any other payment method is not accepted and your payment won’t be refunded in any case.
Apply Online for Punjab Patwari Recruitment
- First of all you have to register yourself on the official website: https://punjabrevenue.nic.in for Patwari
- Fill all the details asked in application form. There you have to enter all the basic details about you.
- Do check all the entries twice because if there is any wrong spelling then it might create problem for you
- After complete filling of registration form click on Register Now
- Now on your screen you will see login details
- Note down those details as it’s very important for further process
- Without these details you won’t be able to download your admit card later on
- Do loging on web portal usingyour loin details that you must have already got by followin registration process as given in post
- Do upload scanned documents if asked
- Please note that documents must be clear and visible
- Blurred documents will lead to rejection of candidate
- Double check all the entries filled by you and also read all the conditions
- Now submit your application form and pay application fee
- You can pay your application fee via digital instrument or by Challan as already told in the post above
- Please take TWO print outs (THREE in case of Regular Govt Employees) of the Online Application Form. Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and keep it safe with you.
- If already done then don’t submit or pay fee again as submitting application form multiple times is not allowed.