Punjab Civil Service Recruitment 2021: Apply online against vacancy. PPSC is inviting applications for various positions PCS related to Civil Service in Punjab. Go through their notification and do apply for the job if you feel okay for it.
All the candidates are instructed to register themselves on ppsc.gov.in. Online Apply Process will start rom 12 December and ending on 30 December 2021. Don’t wait for the end time as server issue start to happen during that time.
Recruitment will be done against the 75 vacancies in the state. Written exam is going to happen in mid February (tentatively). Will update the post if we get any new information from concerned authorities. Selection process is going to be in various phases which includes Prelims, Mains, and Interview. Read our post till the very end and follow it to apply online for Punjab Civil Service Job.
Punjab Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Summary
|Official Body||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Exam Name||Punjab State Civil Service Exam|
|Total Vacancy||75 Posts|
|Exam Mode||Written exam|
|Online Apply From||12th December 2020|
|Registration Ends On||30th December 2020|
|Exam Date||Around 15 February 2021 (tentative)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500 to 3000 (Depends on Candidate Category)|
|Last Date of Fees||6 January 2021|
|Payment Mode||All Branches of State Bank of Patiala|
|Age Limit||21 Years (minimum) to 37 Years (maximum) – (as on 01/01/2020)|
Age relaxation given as per government norms
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor degree in any course from recognized Indian University|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims, Mains Exam and Interview.|
|Physical Measurements||Height for Men: 5 feet 7 inches|
Height for Women: 5 feet 3 inches
Chest for Men: Un Expanded – 33 inches,
Expanded – 34.5 inches
Punjab PCS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)||20|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||26|
|Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officers||2|
|Block Development & Panchayat Officer||2|
|Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Society||4|
|Labour and Conciliation Officer||1|
|Employment Generation & Training Officer||6|
|Deputy Superintendent Jails/District Probation Officer (Grade-II)||10|
Punjab Civil Service Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should hold bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Candidate shall be required to produce proof of qualifying the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination.
- He/she must have qualified the Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
If you are applying for the recruitment then your age must be at least 21 years and maximum capping is 37 years old. Relaxation given here for some categories on the basis of government norms.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab only in case of other services except Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
- No age relaxation is permissible for Punjab Police Service.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab only.
Punjab PCS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected after analyzing their performance in below given stages. Whole process consists of three stages which are:
- Prelims – 2 papers – objective type questions
- Mains Exam – 8 papers – descriptive
Apply Online For Punjab PCS 2021 Exam
- Go to the link which we have provide above and apply through it.
- Now on official site click on Apply button
- You’ll get to see registration page in new tab
- Now there you have to fill basic details about you, like address , your name, city and so on.
- Double check all entries made by you and now submit the application form of Punjab Civil Service
- Congrats. Now you are registered on the site. Now you will receive login id and password on your entered mobile / email id.
- Login on website using your login id and password for completion of Punjab PCS 2021 Form
- Upload scanned copy of candidate photo and signature which should be very clear
- Scanned image of passport size photo should be between (size-20 to 50 KB) and signature should be (10 to 20 KB) in JPEG format. PNG Format not acceptable.
- Double check all the entries made by you and if you are satisfied then submit it or else make corrections.
- Now pay application fee. Fee paid once won’t be refunded
- Take print of confirmation page and also keep it’s digital file with you.
Punjab PCS Exam Pattern 2021
1) Both the papers will be of objective type multiple choice questions.
2) Duration of each paper for preliminary examination will be two hours. Disability candidates will be given additional 40 minutes.
3) No negative marking in the written preliminary examination test
4) The question paper shall be bilingual : English and Punjabi