PICME: Recently Telangana government has launched picme portal to take care of pregnant women of the state. We all know how important is newborn for a country. Government is taking all the steps to protect the newborns as they are the future. Under picme govt. has given various facilities which will help the mothers of the state.
Complete details is given in the post, you will get to know about Picme login, benefits, registration and other important details. Under the scheme government will do pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. For more information go to official website i.e. picme.tn.gov.in.
Pregnancy is one of the most touching moment in a women’s life. We have seen various cases that newborns die because of multiple reasons which can be lack of awareness, lack of care, unhealthy mother and so on. Picme main motive is to decrease the no. of deaths of infants and to give full support to them. To take advantage of this initiative it’s must that you should be registered on the portal. We have covered this how once can register themselves on Picme portal.
PICME stands for Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. To take benefits of the initiative it’s must that one should be registered with PICME. After successful registration government workers will assist the pregnant women as per their needs. Also note that once you are registered on the portal you will get your picme number along with RCH ID. Once you get RCH ID, can avail the various facilities provided by government under RCH scheme.
This initiative will also help in connecting pregnant women to local hospitals of state. After registration women will be under the radar of government and will be helped accordingly. Full guidance will be given by nurses regarding necessary documents to take benefits from the government.
Financial Aid – Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Benefits Scheme
By now you must have know that why picme initiative is started and how it will benefit the people of the state. This doesn’t end here, there is more to add in the benefits list. Under Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Benefits Scheme financial help will be given to the pregnant women of the state. Amount will be given in multiple installments to the beneficiary.
- Total Rs. 18,000 will be credited to registered pregnant women in installments
- If registered on time then Rs. 2000 will be given in first installment before 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Again Rs. 2000 will be given in second installment, in the third month
- After completion of 4 months of pregnancy 3rd and 3th installments will be credited
- Rs. 4000 will be given to the woman in 5th installment after the delivery of child. This amout will be credited only if delivery is done in government hospital
- Again Rs. 4000 will be given for vaccination of OPA/ROTA/PENTA with IPV doses (two).
- At last Rs. 2000 will be given for final vaccinaion of Measles-Rubela which will be given to newborn before he/she turns 12 months old
Pregnant woman can take benefit of picme initiative till they receive the birth certificate from the medical staff. Sometimes it becomes tedious task to get birth certificate but now you will get it easily if you are registered on PICME. So do register yourself on PICME and take benefits from Tamil Nadu government. Moreover these registered candidates can also take the benefits of birth of second child.
This section includes complete information regarding registration on PICME Portal. Without registration you can’t take advantage of the benefits provided by the state government. There are various ways through which one can register themselves on the portal. You can go with any one of it which seems easy to you.
- Most people prefer to do register themselves through self-registration by going to official website of PICME
- Do register yourself by going to nearby seva centres where staff will help you in registration. No charge will be applied, it’s free of cost
- 102 Toll-free number is there through which one can do registration
- You can also go to nearest government hospital and contact the staff there regarding picme registration
Below we have described about the self registration online process which will be done on the official website picme.tn.gov.in. Just follow all the below given steps to get yourself registered on PICME.
- First of all go to PICME website i.e. picme.tn.gov.in
- Now you are at homepage, look at right corner of page
- There click on Pre Registration by Public Link
- Now new page will appear on screen which says Pre-Registration of Pregnancy ( கர்ப்ப பதிவிற்கான முன் தகவல் )
- Now in the form do enter Pregnant mother name, address and other basic details
- Now do select District and administrative unit from the list
- After that scroll down and enter email id and mobile number
- Once form is completely filled do click on green colored Save button
- Now you will get the OTP via sms
- Do enter your OTP and complete the registration
After the registration process is finished, you will get your 12 digits PICME number on mobile number as well as on email. As you have registered on the portal, now government authorities will get the information about you and they will contact you. They may ask you to visit the nearest center , where you will get RCH ID. This ID will help you in availing various benefits from tamil nadu goverment.
PICME Login (picme.tn.gov.in)
Now you are registered on the portal, you are ready to access your account online. You must have got the login details which includes username and password from the medical staff while registration. If you have any issues then drop a comment below or contact the officials.
- First of all go and visit Picme Portal at https://picme.tn.gov.in
- Now you wil get to see user login box in front of you
- There enter User ID and Password along with Captcha given in image
- Then click on green colored Submit button
Now you have got access to your account. You can check your status live, financial aid and various other benefits. Make changes in the details given if something is wrong.
PICME Number Status
Once you have completed the registration process then do wait for few days to get your RCH ID as it’s not an immediate process. Once you have received the RCH ID, you can check status of PICME Number. Do follow below given steps to learn how to check the status.
- Fist of all go to picme portal: https://picme.tn.gov.in
- Now look at right side of the page and click on Pre Registration by Public
- Now new page will appear on screen
- Look at top of the page
- Do click on Application ID Status link
- Now Pre Registration App ID Status Page will show up on your device screen
- There you have to enter 12 digit application number which you have got while registration
- After that click on submit button
- Now you can see PICME Status Number on your screen
PICME – Visitor Pre Registration
- First of all go to PICME webiste: https://picme.tn.gov.in
- Now click on Pre Registration by Public
- Now from the top menu click on Visitor Pre Registration Link
- Now you have to fill the form where enter RCH ID , Name, Address and other basic details
- In the end enter captcha and click on Save button
If you are facing any issues or have some doubts then drop a mail to email@example.com or call at 102 number.
Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
359, Anna Salai, DMS Complex, Teynampet,
Chennai 600 006
(PBX Nos 24335075 & 24334818)