OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has uploaded a notification on their website on optcl.co.in. In the notification they are inviting candidates for the ITI Apprentice Jobs. There are total 280 vacancies available for the following posts. Candidate who have done ITI can apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2021. This is a great opportunity for those who have completed ITI course and want to work in government sector. Complete information about ITI Apprentice Recruitment is posted under Advt. No. TD-HO-07/2017/ 2855. Do check eligibility criteria and apply online if you are fit for it. Last date to submit application form by 27 February 2021.
Submit application form as soon as possible and don’t wait for last date. All the direct links and guides are given in the post for user convenience. Link to apply online will be enabled on 11 February 2021. Continue reading to get in depth information about the OPTCL Recruitment 2021.
OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Recruiter||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement Vacancies||TD-HO-07/2017/ 2855|
|Apply Online From||11 February 2021|
|Apply Online Ends||27 February 2021|
|Upload of Shortlisted Candidates||8 March 2021|
|Verification of Certificates & Interview Date||15 to 17-03-2021|
|OPTCL ITI Apprentice Result||23 March 2021|
|Salary||Rs. 7000/- stipend per month.|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate must have done Vocational Course Certificate (Electronics Mechanic/ Electrician)|
OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Notification has been uploaded on the official website of OPTCL Recruitment 2021. Complete information regarding the recruitment is given in notification which consists of various sections like Age limit, Registration Date, Educational Recruitment, Vacancy Details and so on. Direct link to start download of notification is given in this section.
You just have to go through it and download will start immediately. It has been designed by the official authority with all the accurate details.
OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate applying for recruitment must have done Vocational Course and he/she should have certificate of same. Vocation course should be of Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade of at least two years after completing their basic education from Recognized school/college.
As per Sec 3 (a) of the Apprentices Act, 1961 A person shall not be qualified for being engaged as an apprentice to undergo apprenticeship training in any designated trade unless he is not less than 14 years of age. For furthermore information do refer to official notification of OPTCL.
Apply Online – OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
First of all do check eligibility criteria. You must have to fulfill education criteria to be eligible for the recruitment. Candidates can apply from 11 February to 27 February 2021. You can easily apply on apprenticeship India website to start registration process, UURL of which is www.apprenticeshipindia.org. After registration you will get password and login id which will be helpful later on to get your admit card. After that you have to upload documents and enter Aadhaar details in it.
Now after doing all this candidate have to apply for apprenticeship on ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED – ODISHA. Link of Apprentice Online Form will be enabled on 27 February. You will get all the links and regular updates about the OPTC ITI Recruitment 2021 in this article only. Do bookmark it and keep checking time to time.
Selection of any candidate solely depends on the merit list. Merit List will be prepared by officials and top ranking candidates will selected in the ITI Recruitment. Ranking of candidates will be judged on the basis of their past academic record.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
- The final selection list would be prepared according to categories i.e. General/ SEBC/ SC / ST after conducting documents verification by OPTCL.
- If the mark sheet provides CGPA, it will be incumbent on the applicant to provide the marks, based on the conversion criteria mentioned in the guidelines issued by the University/ Board/ AICTE as appropriate.
- If required, the final selection list would be prepared accordingly the categories i.e. General/SEBC/SC/ST after conducting interview and/ or documents verification by OPTCL
Pay Scale / Salary
After selection, all the selected candidates will be entitled to receive Rs. 7000/- stipend per month.