NPO Naval Pay Office is setup by indian naval department. Their main moto is to make sure that all the transactions are authorized and timely allowances are given to the beneficiaries. This enables the proper functioning of maintenance of royal india personnel accounts. All the personnel accounts are managed under NAVPAY under the Centralised Pay Accounting System.
This service came into existence in 1945 and you can access it online by going to www.indiannavy.nic.in. Not only for government it’s also beneficial for the users as well, it provides easy way through which one can check monthly or daily details about their payslips. To use Naval Pay web portal make sure that you are registered on it as this service is not made for non-registered users.
You can easily complete registration by following few steps which are given in this article. Do read the article till the very end to get full essence of it. All you have to do is just click on signup button and submit your details on website to complete regsitration process. Whole system oof NAVPAY works on IRLA – Individual Running Ledger Accounts, where all the transactions can be seen of pay and allowances. No matter what’s the nature of the transaction or it debit or credit type, what matters most is all the transaction will be available there. Also read about how to do EEDS Login.
NPO NAVPAY Login
- If you are the who is working in indian navy and want to access your account then go to NPO Naval Pay Office website: https://www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Now you will be redirect to the Indian Navy homepage
- There you will get to see moving animation having various links
- From the list do select NPO – Naval Pay Office
- After that NPO oriented site will open on your device
- There click on Individual Login Link
- Now you will get to see login box infront of screen
- There you have to enter username and password
- Enter captcha as given in image
- After that click on Login button
- Now your account will be opened on web portal
- There you can take advantage of all the services provided by government
NPO Naval Pay Sign Up / Registration
By now you have learned how to access NPO Naval account. If not then head over above and go through the login section. If you haven’t registered yet then first do register yourself otherwise you can’t do login on Naval Pay Office. In this section you will learn how to register yourself for NPO to get full advantage of the web portal.
- To start registration process first of all you have to go to NPO website: https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/npo
- Now login box will appear on device screen
- There you have to look for sign up link and click on it
- Now individual registration page will appear and there you have to fill details
- You have to enter pan card no, full name, date of birth etc
- After that enter enrolment number/ commission date, Security code, Captcha code
- Once all details entered in the form do check it once again
- If satisfied then move further and click on submit button
NPO NAVPAY – Forget Password
- To reset NPO Navpay Password you have to go to indian navy main website: https://www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Now head over to NPO section
- After that go to individual login page
- Now look for forgot password link there and click on it
- Now there enter few details like email or mobile number to verify your identity
- Now enter pan number and date of birth
- After that you will be allowed to reset reset NPO Password
- Don’t enter any old password while resetting the password
NPO Ship / Unit Login
To check details about your work shifts in real time and various other details related to work can go through NPO Ship login.
- First of all visit naval pay office website
- Now you can see homepage on screen
- After that scroll little bit and click on search button
- Now you have to click on ship / unit login link
- New page will be displayed on screen
- There you will be asked to enter username and password to do npo login
- Enter all the details along with captcha code to access account
NPO Functions (Naval Pay Office)
- To maintain the Centralised Pay Accounting System for adjustment and remittance of pay and allowances in respect of all the officers and sailors, on active list, of the Indian Navy.
- To maintain Provident Fund accounts of all naval personnel, including those on deputation.
- To maintain Annual Leave record in respect of officers.
- To maintain record of loans granted to naval personnel both Govt loan (like house building, scooter / motor car advance etc) as well as specified Non-Public Fund loans and effect monthly recovery of loan installments.
- To finalise Leave Encashment and the Provident Fund accounts in respect of demobilised personnel.
- To initiate Pensionary procedures for demobilised / deceased officers and sailors at Single Window Documentation Cell.
- To prepare monthly compilations of receipts and charges at Naval Pay Office and summary of Provident Fund withdrawal transactions throughout the Navy.
- To render advice to IHQ (Navy) on issues relating to Pay and Allowances.