NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 337 BAMS Jobs, Community Health Officer Posts Vacancy under National Health Mission, www.mponline.gov.in . NHM Madhya Pradesh has uploaded a notification on their website in which described about vacant positions of Health Officers.
NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021
Only those candidates can participate who have completed their graduation, BAMS from recognized university. You can apply online and submit application form by 25 January 2021.
There are good number of vacancies available. You should not have crossed age of 40 to be eligibile for this MP CHO Job.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and have desire to work in Health department then do apply without giving a second thought. All the latest developments regarding NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO will be updated here on Sarkari Result.
NHM MP CHO: BAMS Health Officers
|Recruiter||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Position||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Notification Upload Date||19 January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25 January 2021|
|Age Limit (as 01-01-2021)||Minimum Age: 21 Years|
Maximum Age: 40 Years
|Educational Qualification||Candidate must have completed BAMS|
|Selection Process||On the basis of merit|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
NHM MP CHO: Health Officer Vacancies Details
Download NHM MP Health Officers Notification
Online Form of MP CHO Recruitment 2021
NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021: Eliibility Criteria
Candidate applying for the recruitment must understand that they are eligible for the recruitment only if they have done BAMS from recognized University / Institute.
Minimum age limit for aspirants is 21 years while maximum or upper capping is of 40 years which means that candidate should not be younger than 21 and not older then 40 years.
Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates on the basis of government rules.
Selection of candidate solely depends on the merit list as it’s the only criteria for the selection.
Apply Online for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021
- First of all open the direct link to apply online which is given in the post
- It will open up the application form
- There you have to enter all the basic details
- Fill up your name, domicile status, address, parents name
- After that enter exam centre preference on where you want to give the exam
- Now enter your previous academic details where you have to enter your score
- When done, enter your experience details
- Now upload scanned documents if required of photo and signature
- Now submit online form
- Take 2-3 prints of confirmation page.