MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting candidates who want to apply for the position of Assistant Commissioner. There are total 32 vacancies which are published under Advt. No. 4/2021 on 24 June 2021. For detailed info regarding recruitment kindly read the post till end like salary, educational qualification, age limit and so on.
Please note that if you are interested in the job then doo apply before 26 July 2021 as its the last date of registration. Complete process of applying will be done through online mode.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021
|Recruiter||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Total Vacancy||32 Posts|
|Apply Online From||24 June 2021|
|Apply Online Ends||26 July 2021|
|Age Limit||Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 40 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700 per month|
|Education Qualification||Should have completed Degree in Arts, Science, Law, Commerce, Medicine or engineering|
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Notification PDF
Candidates can download official notification as it available on Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) website which is mpsc.gov.in. We recommend all our readers to must go through the notification as it contains detailed information.
If you still have any doubts then please drop comment below for our team. Follow below link to download official notification which is available in PDF format. Download Adobe reader for best viewing experience.
Candidate must have holds degree in Arts, Science, Law, Commerce, Medicine or Engineering of a recognised university or an equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must have administrative, executive or supervisory experience in a responsible capacity for not less than 5 years in Government, Semi-Government or any big industrial or commercial concern.
- The experience of ex-armed force officers will be considered as supervisory experience for the duration they served in the armed forces as commissioned officers.
- The candidate should mention all details and submit evidence regarding administrative experience, Supervisory Experience or executive experience or responsible post.
Minimum age to apply for the recruitment is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
|For General/OBC (NCL)||₹/-719|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Selection Criteria & Salary
Selection of any candidate for MPSC Assistant Commissioner Jobs is totally dependent on his performance in written exam and interview or viva voce as printed in official notification. Those who will be selected for the job will receive paid emolument of Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700 / month.
Apply for MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment
- First of all go to official website of MPSC which is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Now on homepage look for MPSC Asst. Commissioner Recruitment 2021 and click on it
- Now fill form and do register yourself
- After successful registration do login using your credentials
- Now on your screen you will get application form
- Fill it completely and do submit it
- Make payment through digital medium like Debit, Credit Card, UPI.
- Upload documents if required
- Take print of confirmation page for further usage
- Follow direct link which is given below to save your time