MP Vyapam PNST Recruitment 2021: Nurse Entrance Exam PNST Apply Online. Website is peb.mp.gov.in. MPPEB Recruitment board has announced that they are welcoming applicants for the Pre-Nursing Selection Test.
MP Vyapam PNST Recruitment 2021
On the basis of PNST Test selection will be done for nursing posts. Those who have special attachment with health related jobs and are qualified can apply for it. Its huge opportunity for like minded people.
Do check eligibility criteria first by going through official notification of MPPEB 2021. Last date to apply online for the post is 19 January 2021. Continue reading post to get info about the recruitment in detail.
Last Date: 19 January 2021
MPPEB Vyapam PNST Nurse Exam
|Recruiter||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Exam Name||Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) - 2021|
|Apply Online From||5 January 2021|
|Apply Online Ends||19 January 2021|
|Age Limit (as on 01 July, 2020)||➨ Maximum Age: 17 years |
➨ Minimum Age: 28 years
➨ Maximum Age limit for the Reserved Seats of Asha Worker: 35 years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Widow candidates: 05 years|
|Application Fee||➨ General Candidates : 400/- Rs.|
➨ SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged Candidates : 200/- Rs.
➨ KIYOSK Portal charge Rs. 40
➨ For registering on Portal: Rs. 20
|Payment Mode||Through Online medium|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Written Exam|
|Exam Date||06.02.2021 & 07.02.2021|
|Qualification||Completed 12th from recognized indian institute|
|Salary||Refer to official notification for pay scale|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Vacancies in Pre Nursing Selection Test
|Category Name||No. of Vacancies|
Download Official Notification PDF PNST Nurse Exam
Apply Online MP Vyapam PNST Recruitment 2021
MP Vyapam PNST Nurse Eligibility
- Candidate must have done 12 class from Recognized Indian Institute
- Aspirant applying for it must be from Madhya Pradesh
- उम्मीदवार माध्यमिक शिक्षा मंडल मध्य प्रदेश / म.प्र. राज्य मुक्त स्कूल शिक्षा परिषद् भोपाल / सीबीएसई / ICSE / से मान्यता प्राप्त विद्यालय में 10+2 प्रणाली 12 वी विज्ञान संकाय (भौतिकी/रसायन शास्त्र / जीव विज्ञान) एवं अंग्रेजी विषयो को लेकर न्यूनतम 55% अंको से उत्तीर्ण हो। आरक्षित वर्ग के उम्मीदवारों को 5 प्रतिशत अंक की छूट मिलेगी।
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- For General Candidates : 400/- Rs.
- For SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged Candidates : 200/- Rs.
- Rs. 40 will be charged as kiyosk portal & Rs. 20 candidate have to pay for using Citizen Portal. Total Rs. 60 extra will be charged along with Application Fee.
Selection of candidate in nurse recruitment solely depends on performance of candidate in qualifying exam. After the test merit list will be made. Better the number will, higher will be the chances of shortlisting.
How to Apply
Aspirants have to apply online by submitting application form. If application sent by post then it will be rejected automatically as its not valid way to apply for PNST Nurse exam. Its must to upload scanned documents after filling entries in application form.
Apply Online for PNST Nurse Exam 2021
- First of all go to official website of MPPED department peb.mp.gov.in
- Now on that MPPEB Vyapam page click on Rule Book link for Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) - 2020
- Now go through the notification and read it thoroughly
- Read all the requirements and fulfill them
- Now fill all the entries in online form like academic records, candidate details, contact info
- Now upload document in scanned form if required
- Check all the details entered in form
- Do make changes if there is any error
- Now pay application fee through digital mode by using UPI, Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking and so on
- Kindly note that do apply on or before last date
- Print 2-3 copies of application form for future usage
PNST Recruitment Nurse Exam: FAQ
Official website of PNST Nurse Recruitment is peb.mp.gov.in (MPPEB)
Vacant seats for SC candidates are 108 and for OBC Its 144
Yes you can apply for PNST Nurse Recruitment on 19 January as its the last date. But its recommended to apply before the last date.
As given in official notification. Fee for General Candidates: Rs. 400/- and For SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs. 200/- .