MP VYAPAM ANM Recruitment 2021 Notification: MPPEB has uploaded a notification for recruitment of 220 Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Training Selection Test (ANMTST) Posts.
MP VYAPAM ANM Recruitment 2021
They are inviting applications for the vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can apply through official website peb.mp.gov.in (MPPEB Board).
Do check the basic requirement of MP VYAPAM ANM Recruitment as given in the Notification. For more detailed info you can download official notification PDF which is available in the post itself. Last date to apply online / submit application form is 23 January 2021. Online Apply window is going to start from 9 January 2021.
LAST DATE: 23 January 2021
MP Vyapam 220 ANMTST Vacancies
|Recruiter||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Position||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Training Selection Test (ANMTST)|
|Job Type||My Sarkari Result|
|Apply Online From||09 January 2021|
|Apply Online Ends||23 January 2021|
|Exam Date||15.02.2021 & 16.02.2021|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Written Exam|
|Age Limit||➨ Minimum: 17 Yrs.|
➨ Maximum: 40 Yrs.
|Age Relaxation||05 years in maximum age for SC/ST, OBC & Widow|
|Application Fee||➨ For SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates of MP :- Rs. 200/-|
➨ For Others & candidates Out Of MP State :- Rs. 400/-
|Payment Mode||Make payment by digital instruments like UPI, Debit / Credit Card / MP Kiosk or Offline through Bank Challan|
|Exam Centres||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Damoh, Satna.|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MP VYAPAM ANM Notification
Total Vacancies: 220
|Category||Vacant Seats of Open Examination||Vacant Seats of Asha Worker||Total No. of Vacant Seats|
Download MP VYAPAM ANM Notification 2021 PDF
Online Application Form of MP VYAPAM ANM
MPPEB ANMTST Notification 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have completed Intermediate Course Certificate from Any Recognized board.
- Candidate applying for ANM Recruitment must be 17 years old and must not exceed 30 years of age.
- Age Relaxation is given to SC/ST, OBC & Widow candidates of 5 years in maximum age allowed.
For SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates of MP :- Rs. 200/- Rupees
For All Other & candidates Out Of MP State :- Rs. 400/- Rupees
Make payment by digital instruments like UPI, Debit / Credit Card / MP Kiosk or Offline through Bank Challan
If you are submitting online form through MP Online Kiosk then Rs. 60 extra will be charged and Rs. 20 will be the charge of Submitting Application Form on portal. This charge will be levied on all category candidates.
Apply Online For MP VYAPAM ANM Recruitment
- Apply Online link is given in this article
- Click on it and do register yourself
- Now enter basic details like name, email, mobile in the form
- After that submit details
- Now Registration number will be generated along with other login details
- Now go to login link
- Fill complete form
- In that form you have to submit all the details like academic records, Address, Contact details
- Upload required documents in scanned form of candidate photograph and signature
- When done do verify all the entries made by you because fee once paid won’t be refunded
- If satisfied do pay fee online through digital methods or by challan through offline mode
- Take 2-3 prints of confirmation page and also keep fee receipt with you safely
Documents to Upload in Online Form
- Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels of 20KB to 50KB
- Signature: 140 x 60 pixels of 10KB to 20KB
- Candidates need to upload proof of educational qualification, caste, experience if required when submitting online form
MPPEB ANMTST Notification 2021 Exam Details
MPPEB ANM Exam Centre will be allotted in following cities: Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Damoh and Satna.
|Exam Date||Shift||Reporting Time||Instruction Time||Exam Timing|
|15.02.2021 16.02.2021||First||07.00 AM to 08.00AM||8.50 AM to 09.00 AM||09.00 AM to 11.00 AM (2 Hours)|
|15.02.2021 16.02.2021||Second||12.00 PM to 01.00 PM||01.50 PM to 02.00 PM||02.00 PM to 04.00 PM (2 Hours)|
MP VYAPAM ANM Recruitment FAQ
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board – MPPEB is the responsible body for the successful recruitment of candidates
Total 58 seats are vacant from OBC Category from total 220 seats
Selection of any candidate depends on his/her performance in Written Exam which is going to be conducted on 15.02.2021 & 16.02.2021
Unreserved Candidates have to pay sum of Rs. 500. They can pay this amount either by online medium or through challan. Rs. 60 extra will be charged if submitting online form through MP Online Kiosk
No. Your candidature will be rejected immediately in this case. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.