Recently haryana government has started a yojana named as Meri Fasal Mera Byora @ fasal.haryana.gov.in. In this article we will tell everything related to this yojana in detail. You must have so many doubts and questions in your mind regarding it. All the doubts will be removed once you go through this post till the very end. Here we have discussed about Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration, Benefits, Features and How to apply. So if you are from haryana and want to dig more inside it then go ahead and read all the sections.
Haryana Government has started this yojana to bring transparency in the system by allowing upload of data on to the web portal. Using this farmers of the state can enter details about their land and crop into the web portal.
Through Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora state government will provide various benefits to the farmers like insurance, financial help and compensation in emergency conditions.
It will also help the government to get important information of all the farmers which will help in deciding the amount of money needed to support them. Best part is that it will save lot of time of farmers as it eradicates the nee of going to government offices.
Now any farmer who is having working internet connection can take benefit of हरियाणा मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा. All you have to do is just go to the official website and register yourself on it by giving basic details. Below we have discussed how you can register for this scheme. It’s all in one platform launched by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, where farmers will get all the important information related to their fasal at single place.
मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा: fasal.haryana.gov.in
As per the latest update government has started the registration on Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal. After registration farmers can sell their kharif fasal like wheat, mustard, pulse and so on. As they are not allowed to sell it in govt mandis if not registered.
Farmers can select date and time as per their convenience on website when they are ready to bring their crop in mandi. Working staff will also help you in scheduling process. As per the rule if farmers don’t get their payment on given time then they can claim for 9% interest. For registration process you have to go to agriculture website or My Crop My Details portal through Atal Seva Kendra CSC. Before registration be ready with aadhar card, email and mobile number as you have to enter these details on the web portal. Do upload details of your crop on web portal after completion of registration.
Registration of more than 20 crops are being accepted on the portal. If you want to take all the assistance ad benefits which will be provided by government to farmers then do register on portal by going to nearest CSC centre. Many users reported us that they are unable to do registration of millet crop. As per the officials one can’t do that because of ongoing technical issues but don’t worry as they are working on it and very soon you can register for millet / bazra crop also.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration
Efforts from both the department krishi portal and farmers assistance is the reason behind it’s success. Now multiple facilities will be available on the portal as various departments has joined hands to contribute and work together. From cutting to sowing of seed and taime given for farming will be published on the info portal.
As of now all the useful services will be given on portal and will be updated by the officials it will help farmers very much. One can file complaint or raise issue and authority will contact him in a given time to rectify his issue. Now no need to go here and there and waste lot time in offices as subsidy related to farming machines and crops will be given through this portal. Also it will play major role during natural calamity by providing assiistance to the haryana farmers on time.
Currently registrations are going on under “मेरी फसल-मेरा ब्यौरा योजना”. Haryana government has asked the farmers to do registration at any cost by 31 August 2021 as it’s the last date. . By registering on https://fasal.haryana.gov.in portal, farmers will get priority as well as benefits of various government schemes in the upcoming procurement season. DC Yashendra Singh said that it’s compulsory to do registration on the portal to get various benefits of governmet schemes. Farmers can go to nearest csc centre or atal seva kendra for registration if they don’t want to do it. If you any query or doubt then do contact helpline number at 1800-180-2117. If anyoe who haven’t done registration of kharif crop can do now.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Benefits
- Through this portal distribution of financial help and assistance will be done easily as state government will have details about state farmers
- All services and assistance will be provided in single portal which will be of great help
- Timely updates will be given to the farmers so that they will know about ongoing schemes which will improve their livelihood
- Subsidy will be credited for Food, Seeds and Agricultural Equipments
- Complete schedule of cutting and sowing of seeds will be updated on the portal in given time
- Farmers have to register themselves on E-Suchna Portal to get information about current crop which they have sown.
- Quick and easy ways to raise complaint and ask for help if any issue occurs
- If anyone not having technical knowledge then they can go to nearest CSC or at Atal seva kendra
- Now there will be no gap between information and farmers as details about payment and crops will be provided through SMS. It’s very important to give working and active number while registering.
- Because of transparency in the system, the malpractices and corruption came down as everything is open and digitally available
Document Required for Fasal Registration
- Passport photo
- Identity Proof Document which can be Aadhar Card
- Address proof document which can your electricity bill or Driving License
- Mobile Number
- Documents of land
- Passbook copy of bank
- Crop names
- Varieties / sowing time
- Family ID
- Address proof
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration
If you are ready to take benefits from government schemes and time updates of the assistance then do follow below given guide. Here we have published all the steps along with the screenshots for better understanding.
- First of all go to Fasal Haryana website by going to this link: https://fasal.haryana.gov.in
- Now Meri Fasal Mera Byora page will appear on your device
- Now scroll little bit . After that you have to click on “पंजीकरण (क्लिक करे)”
- New page will be loaded on your screen. Now enter your mobile number as it’s required for registration
- After that enter image captcha then click on submit button
- Now registration form will appear where you have to enter address, aadhar card number, email and so on
- In the next step you will get OTP on your mobile. Now enter the OTP on fasal haryana website
- After that fill all the details about yourself including date of birth, father name and so on
- Then enter details about your crop and it’s timing. Here you will be asked to enter all details related to your fasal
- Now enter details about your bank account. You are asked to select your bank and enter account holder name, IFSC Code and so on
- In the last step enter complete details about Mandi / Arti and fill all entries
- Now check all the details entered by you and click on submit button to complete registration process on Meri Fasal Mera Byora
Meri fasal Mera Byora Haryana Login
- First of all go to MFMB Farmer Page
- After that scroll little bit and look at left menu
- There click on Mandi Secretary link which is available there
- Now choose your district from list and market center
- Do enter mobile number then click on Submit button
- Finally Meri fasal Mera Byora Haryana Login will successfully happen
Print Application Form Online
- To print application form you have to go to fasal haryana website: https://fasal.haryana.gov.in
- Now you have to click on Register here link or follow this direct link
- New page will load in your browser
- Now look at the top of the page
- There you will get to see various links
- Click on Print Form link. Now print page will appear after a moment
- Now you have to enter few details like name, mobile number, bank account number and so on
- Once you have entered all the details do recheck all the entries and click on Print Now button
- Finally application form will open in your browser
- Now you can take print of application from from your web browser