Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 : Notification released on website of MMRC for the recruitment of Junior Engineer , Technician and Other Posts for Operation and Maintenance department of Pune Metro Rail Project. Apply Online if you are interested and also eligible for it.
There are total 139 Vacant Posts for which the selection will be done. Aspirants will be hired on regular basis which is of very high importance in Employment World. Online Registration Process is going to commence from 14 December (Monday) , will end on 31 January 2021.
We advise our visitors to fill application form as soon as possible for smooth processing. Go through the post and read all sections in detail for better understanding
Good news for those candidates who havent applied yet. Online apply date has been extended to 31 January 2021 now. Earlier last date was 21 January 2021 but now officials have decided to changed the date.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Summary
|Official Body||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd or MMRC|
|Position||Junior Engineer, Station Engineer, Station Controller, and Technician|
|Topic||Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for JE, Technician|
|Apply Online From||14th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2021, 23:59 hrs |
|Application Fee||➨ UR, OBC and EWS Candidates: Rs. 400/-|
➨ SC/ST, Women candidates: Rs. 150/-
|Payment Mode||Pay through Digital Medium using BHIM UPI, Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card etc|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 18 Years |
Maximum Age for Sl No. 01 to 09: 28 Years
Maximum Age for Sl No. 09 to 14: 25 Years
Age relaxation applicable as per government norms
|Salary Structure||➨ Station Controller/Train Operator/ Train Controller|
Rs. 33,000- 1,00,000/-
➨ Section Engineer
Rs. 40,000- 1,25,000/-
➨ Junior Engineer
Rs. 33,000- 1,00,000/-
Rs. 20,000- 60,000/-
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)-S1||4||2||1||0||1||8|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)-S1||2||1||0||0||0||3|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)-S1||5||1||0||0||0||6|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)-S1||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|Station Controller/Train Operator/Train Controller- S3||27||15||5||4||5||56|
|Section Engineer (Electrical)- S3||3||1||0||0||0||4|
|Section Engineer (IT)- S3||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Section Engineer (Electronics)- S3||4||1||0||0||0||5|
|Section Engineer (Mechanical)- S3||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Technician (Electrical) NS3||12||6||2||1||2||23|
|Technician (Fitter) NS3||7||3||1||1||1||13|
|Technician (Civil) NS3||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|Technician (Electronics) NS3||7||3||1||1||1||13|
|Technician (AC & Refrigeration) NS3||2||0||0||0||0||2|
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Position||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Station Controller/Train Operator/Train Controller||Diploma (Electrical/|
|18 to 28|
|Section Engineer||Four year bachelors degree in engineering (B.E / B. Tech)||18 to 28|
|Junior Engineer||Three years engineering Diploma||18 to 28|
|Technician||SSC pass with ITI from NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute in Electrical/ Fitter/ Mason/Plumber/Electronics/ Electronics Mechanic/AC & Refrigeration Trades.||18 to 25|
Exam Pattern in Maharashtra Metro Rail CBT Exam 2021
The written test will consist of 3 parts, Part-1, Part-2 and Part-3, shall be of 02 hrs. duration.
- Part-I: Marathi Language (10% marks - 15 questions). Candidate scoring minimum 40% passing marks in Part-I will only considered eligible for evaluation of Part - II & Part - III.
- Part-II: It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, Bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude. There will be a total of 35 questions, each carrying equal marks. There shall be negative marking for every wrong/incorrect answer. 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for wrong answer.
- Part-III: It will consist of objective type questions on knowledge of discipline / domain / Trade. There will be a total of 100 questions, each carrying equal marks. There shall be negative marking for every wrong/incorrect answer. 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for wrong answer.
- Candidates, who qualify in Part-II & III and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration, shall be called for document verification at Pune.
Selection Process in Maharashtra Metro Rail Exam
- For the post Station Controllers/Train Operator/ Train Controller (Post for Sr. No. 1): The selection methodology will comprise four-stage process -i.e. Online Test(CBT), Psycho Test & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in A1 (Aye-one) Category.
- For the post of Section Engineer, Junior Engineer (Elect./IT/Computer/ /Electronics/Mech./Civil (Post from Sr. No.- 2 to 9):The selection methodology will comprise Three-stage process i.e. Online Test(CBT) & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in A3 (Aye-three) category.
- For the post of Technicians: For this position selection will be done in two stages which include Online Test (CBT) followed by Medical Examination in B1 Category.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Salary Structure
|Station Controller/Train Operator/ Train Controller||Rs. 33,000- 1,00,000/-|
|Section Engineer||Rs. 40,000- 1,25,000/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 33,000- 1,00,000/-|
|Technician||Rs. 20,000- 60,000/-|
Apply Online : Maharashtra Metro Rail Notification 2021
- First you have to go to Official Website by following our link which is given above.
- Now on that page click o button which says: Registration- New User
- Now fill form and enter basic details there which includes your name, contact details, Score Card
- Now upload scanned copy of your photo and signature
- Pay through digital instruments and submit the for
- Fee is non refundable, we request all our visitors to verify all their entries before making payment
If you are eligible and wanted to apply then go ahead before the last date. Dont send application form through post / courier as it will be rejected immediately. To avoid end time server crashes on website do apply online as soon as possible and pay fees on time. If not paid then your form will be deemed as invalid.
Most Important Points
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by MAHA-Metro does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- The online test will be held at Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Aurangabad in Maharashtra.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce, NOC from the present employer on the date of Interview.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, she/he may register online separately & fill separate applications for each post by using same e-mail id.
- Candidate belongs to SC / ST category has to submit self-attested copy of certificate issued by Competent Authority in support of his claim. Formats are available on MAHA-Metros Website at Career Link.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Pune.
- MAHA-Metro reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts.