KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply for 200 Posts (Apprenticeship). Here is a sarkari result alert for you guy from Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
Apply on kptcl.com. They have released a notification in which they are inviting eligible candidates for the recruitment of Posts of Apprenticeship.
LAST DATE: 22-01-2021
KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Total number of vacancies for which recruitment will happen is 200. Apply Online is going to start from 4 January 2021 and ending on 22 January 2021 which means you have less than a month to apply.
Check criteria which you have to follow in below post. If you are eligible for the position then do apply online by filling application form.
All basic requirements like age limit, educational qualification is available. For viewers help we also added direct links section where you just have to single click to start download of official notification. For any doubts drop comment below for us.
KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Summary
|Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
|Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
|Apply Online From
|Apply Online Ends
|Last date to register on NATS Portal
|Announcement of Shortlisted List
|Verification of Certificates for shortlisted candidates at “KPTCL, HRD Centre, KPTCL, Hoody, White Field Road, Bengaluru – 560048”
|Working Days between 03.02.2021 to 06.02.2021
Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 100
Civil Engineering: 25
Electrical & Electronics Engg: 60
Civil Engg: 15
|According to Apprenticeship Rules
|Make Payment Online by Digital Instruments like Debit Cards, Net Banking
|Candidates should posses Diploma, Degree (Engg/ Technology)
Downloads / Direct Links
Apply Online – Active on 04-01-2021
|No. of Vacancies
|Duration of Training
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
|No. of Vacancies
|Duration of Training
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
As per the Apprenticeship Rules.
Salary / Pay Scale
Graduate Apprentice: Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Civil Engineering candidates will get sum of Rs. 7000 / month
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Civil Engineering will get sum of Rs. 5000 / month
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in Relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State of Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
How to Apply Online
We are providing short and sweet guide for our visitors to apply for Posts of Graduate and Electrical Apprentice. Do follow all the steps patiently and don’t miss any of it because it will lead to error.
Apply Online for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Follow below steps if you haven’t registered on NATS portal
- First you have to go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Now on homepage select enroll as student option
- There you will get registration form on screen
- Fill all the entries in it and submit
- On screen login id will be generated which will help in further process
- Now do wait for a week for enrollment verfication and approval.
- After verification and and enrolment gets done move to next stage.
Follow below steps if you have already registered on NATS portal
- Do login on official website
- On homepage do select Establishment Request Menu
- After that select Find Establishment
- Now you are ready to upload resume
- In the list select establishment name
- There look for Karnataka Transmission Corporation Limited
- Do click on Apply and you are done
- Always remember to fill all entries very carefully
Selection of candidate totally depends on merit list which will be made according to previous academic records.
KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment – FAQ
Schedule is as follows: candidate can apply online from 04-01-2021 and last date to submit registration form is 22-01-2021
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices will get sum of Rs. 5000 per month as salary
Age relaxation is provided to reserved categories like SC/ST as per government norms
Sorry, you can’t apply offline. Only to apply for it is by following online method which is given in post
As given in post selection of candidates is solely dependent on the merit list which will be made on the basis of previous records
Vacancy for graduates in Civil Engineering department is 25