KPSC FDA Admit Card 2021 Download PDF: First Division Assistant Exam @ kpsc.kar.nic.in. Karnataka Public Service Commission has uploaded all the hall tickets of candidates who have applied for Assistant/First Division Assistant (FDA) in PSC for Residual Parent Cadre (RPC), Assistant-KARNATAKA BHAVAN and Hyderabad Karnataka Local Cadre (HK).
You can download admit card in PDF Format from official websites which is kpscrecruitment.in. We have added direct download links in the post.
You just have to follow it and it will take you to the official website. Complete knowledge regarding admit card is given in the post. Continue reading to get complete info. All the links have been activated as files are updated by officials on server. Keep visiting Sarkari Result for latest employment content in one roof.
KPSC FDA Admit Card 2021
|Recruiter||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Exam||First Division Assistant|
|Exam Date||23rd – 24th January 2021|
|FDA Admit Card||Available|
|Total Vacancies||1112 Vacancies|
|Post Type||Admit Cards|
Download KPSC FDA Admit Card PDF 2021
- First of all go to official website of KPSC: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now homepage is on your screen
- There you will be able to see Download admission ticket for FDA 2019 Examination Link
- Now instantly new page will popup on screen
- On that page you have to login using Username and Password which you have already got while applying for KPSC FDA Examination
- After entering login details, do login
- Now KPSC Assistant/FDA Admit Card / Hall ticket is on your screen
- Download it and also take it’s 2-3 prints for examination and counseling
Download KPSC Admit Card / Hall Ticket Link
KPSC FDA 2021 Exam Date
Karnataka Public Service Commission has already announced the examination date of FDA Exam. It is going to be conducted on 23 – 24 January 2021. Admit Card is already out now.
Do keep up with your preparation. Attempt as many tests as you can to beat the competition. Most importantly don’t forget to revise otherwise there will be high chances of forgetting. For furthermore details and terms and condition do download official notification which is available at KPSC Website.
Documents to Carry For KPSC FDA Exam
Candidates must bring the following documents to the exam centre.
- Printout of KPSC FDA admit card
- A passport size photograph (as uploaded on KPSC FDA application form)
- A valid ID proof
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Valid ID Proof (any one):
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- College ID Card
- Employee Card