KPSC Login – Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Steps given in this article of www keralapsc thulasi
con. Recently kerala government has decided to launch an online portal named as PSC Kerala. Under which unemployed people of the state can easily look for jobs according to their qualification. Those students who are preparing for various government exams like teaching jobs, banking, Civil Services etc it will be very beneficial for them.
To make full use of this portal one have to register themselves on the PSC portal. In the article we tried our best to remove all your steps and also provided you proper guides of KPSC Thulasi – https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
You will learn how to register yourself on the website and how to login after completing registration. It’s made by Kerala Public Service Commission to encourage employment in the state. After completing the registration process you can apply for various active jobs. You will get to see all the active exam notification on the PSC Thulasi site. Those who have mobile with them can easily download the PSCNET app from google play store. Do bookmark this page for all the regular updates regarding the employment portal.
How to Login on KPSC Thulasi – www keralapsc thulasi con
- First of all open any web browser in your device
- Now go to https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- After that you will see thulasi portal on your screen
- Now do enter your user id and password to login
- Enter access code which is given in the image
- If facing any difficulty with access then you can easily refresh it and generate new one
- You must have got user id and password during registration on KPSC website
- Now click on blue color log in button and you are done
- Now your account is visible on your screen
Password Forgot of Kerala PSC Thulasi
In the digital era it’s very common that people forget the passwords. As there are lots of websites so lots of passwords which leads to confusion. If you have forgotten the password or getting error of invalid password in Kerala Thulasi website then don’t worry. We are here to help you out. You can reset your password using your mobile number. You have to use that mobile number which you have entered while Kerala Thulasi Registration. Incase you have forgotten user id then do follow below given steps.
- To know User ID SMS ‘KL USR’.
- To Reset Password send SMS to following numbers: 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To Reset your Password, Send SMS ‘KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH’
- Example: ‘KL USR RST rahul 12011990’, here the date of birth of rahul is 12/01/1990.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Online Registration
In Kerala PSC Thulasi you will get to see lots of job opportunities directly provided by the state government to users. To get benefit of it candidate have to register themselves on the PSC website. Don’t get confused there are two sites of Kerala PSC which is thulasi. PSC.Kerala.gov.in and KeralaPSC.gov.in.
On both the candidates you are required to register first. Without registration you can’t do anything on these web portals so give correct details and do register yourself. To receive Kerala PSC Notification timely do follow all the steps given below.
- First of all open Kerala Thulasi website
- Now look at right side of the page
- You will get to see New Registration link which is given below Forgot Password
- Just click on it
- Now new page will appear on your device
- Do fill the form completely and please fill all correct details in it
- First of all enter name, date of birth, Father name and so on
- After that enter user id and password
- Do note both of them somewhere and use easy words so that you can remember easily
- After that in the end enter Access Code given under Declaration section
- Click on Register button
- Now you are registered user of Kerala Thulasi portal
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s mandatory that you should be registered on Thulasi Portal only then you can apply for the PSC Recruitment. Kerala government introduced this portal in 2012
You must have a scanned photo of size below 30 KB size, Signature image of size below 30 KB and an Identity Proof document which can be your Aadhaar, PAN.
You can easily do registration by going to this URL: www.keralapsc.gov.in. Do follow all the steps given in the above article and follow them.
You can easily reset the password by just sending an SMS. To reset the password SMS: KL USR RST USER ID DATE_OF_BIRTH. Do make sure that you are sending the SMS through a registered mobile number