JKPAYSYS Employee Salary Slip Download: Government has launched Jammu and Kashmir Pay System online portal for JK Employees. Now no need to go here and there or to offices to get information about your salary. After the launch of JKPAYSYS any employee in the state download their salary slip in which complete information is given of individual’s salary.
All you have to do is just login on JK Portal and you can get salary slip of each month. Along with salary slip, they can do other stuffs also like paying bills through the app or desktop site. This move will surely help thousands of people who have internet access as they can get all the information just at their fingertips. Through paymanager now DDO’s can make all kinds of bill in single system.
As time passes by, the portal will improve and more services will be added to it. It has changed the whole ecosystem and work culture as paperword is now very limited and most of the content is in cloud. It will save lot of time of the employees as they can file a complaint or ask anything online rather then going here and there in salary department. Through JKPAYSYS transparency has gone to different level which helped in bringing down the corruption as everything is open and available on the portal. JK Employees will get all the notifications and updates live on the portal related to their salary. Through paymanager one can do multiple things like preparing bills, DA Arrear, Bonus, Arrears and Leave encashment Bills which will bring down the workload of employees.
This whole digital system will be of great help for those who don’t have DDO in their area. Earlier it was very difficult to calculate the tax related information, but now annual salary statements can be generated in seconds which will help a lot in tax calculation. To make use of this online portal one must have CPIS ID, DOB and GPF / NPS subscription number with them. You can contact your DDO and grab this information if you don’t have.
JKPAYSYS Employee Salary Portal
JKPAYSYS or Paymanager is a single portal developed by JK Government to ensure preparation and availability of salary details online in a systemic manner. If there is any issue on the portal then it will be addressed by Finance Department.
JKPAYSYS also called as PayManager is a single and integrated platform for Drawing and Distributing Officers (DDO’s) so that they can prepare various types of bills. This is an online payment system which is meant for the Government Department employees J&K. JK Payment system not only provides pay bill preparation service but also facilitates users to prepare Bonus, Leave encashment bills, DA Arrears, Arrears etc. JK Pay system is managed by the Finance Department of the J&K Government and has been designed and developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC). In this article we have covered all important aspects of JKPAYSYS Pay Manager like how to do login, Download of salary slip and other benefits. Continue reading the article to get complete information.
JKPAYSYS: Paymanager Login Steps
To take advantage of various facilities of JKPAYSYS Portal it’s must that you should do login in it. This section contains all information about how one can access their account. Before moving further make sure that you must have your username and password. Username can be easily created while doing registration and Password will be sent via mail to the employee.
- First of all go to JKPAYSYS Website: https://jkpaysys.gov.in
- Now homepage will appear on screen
- Look for login box
- There it will ask to enter username and password
- Now enter captcha code as given in image
- After that click on blue colored Login button
- Finally you can see your profile on screen
Download JKPAYSYS Employee Salary Slip
By now you must have learned how to do login in JK Employee Portal. Now let’s move further and learn how JK Employee can download Salary slip online through Pay Manager. Do follow below steps to grab your payslip. In payslip all important details related to salary will be there.
- Go to JK Employee Payment website: https://jkpaysys.gov.in
- Now on homepage of JKPAYSYS look for Notification section which is present at right side
- There you can see list of various links
- In the list look for Salary Slip link and click on it
- After that Salary Slip page will appear, there you have to fill few details
- First enter your employee code, first name, select year
- In the end enter verification code as given in image
- Now submit the details, after that JK Payslip will be downloaded
- Now open that file of payslip and you can see various details related to salary
- Save that file and take it’s print out if needed
Registration on JKPAYSYS Paymanager
Whether if you want to download salary slip or want to check other things in portal it’s must that you should be registered. Only after registration one can login on JK Payment System. New users can apply for it by filling registration form through PAO and DDO. Once you submit the form in the concerned department then your account will be created. After that, you can take full advantage of JKPAYSYS portal and its multiple services. Do follow below steps to complete registration process.
- First of all open JKPAYSYS website
- Now look for notifications section
- There you will get to see long list of various links
- All you have to do is click on “Request form for Paysys Login (By PAO)” or “Request form for Paysys Login (By DDO)”
- Now Registration form will be downloaded in your device in PDF Format
- Do fill all the details as asked in it and submit it in the concerned office
- Once your application is approved by officical, you will get login details through mail or sms
Forgot Login Password of JKPAYSYS
This section is for those people who have forgotten their login details for some reason. In the digital era it’s very common that people forgot password of various sites. Don’t panic as we are here to help you. You can get back your password if you follow below given steps.
- Go to this URL : https://jkpaysys.gov.ina and open JKPAYSYS Portal
- Now on homepage look for login box
- There click on Forget Password link which is present beside login button
- Now Forget Password page will appear on screen
- There you have to enter your username and email address
- After that OTP will be sent
- Do enter OTP in the OTP box and click on submit
- You will get password reset mail now
- Go and check your mailbox and click on reset link
- Now you can create new password of your wish
- After that you can login through this password
Download MeraVetan Mobile App
To access all the features of JKPAYSYS in your mobile if you don’t have computer or laptop, download mobile app. Government has named it MeraVetan App on Google Play Store. You can get all the updates and have access to features same like website on your mobile. Monthl salary details will be updated on the app by the officials. There are two ways through which you can download the android app.
Through jkpaysys.gov.in Portal
- Go to JK Employee Portal : https://jkpaysys.gov.in
- Now on homepage look at left corner of the page
- There you will get to see about meravetan app
- Click on link which says to Download the app
- Now allow the download in your device and download will begin
- On completion, transfer that file into your mobile device and open it to start installation
- Once installation is done you are ready to use the app in android mobile
Through Google Play Store
- Other way is to go to Google Play Store in your phone and search for MeraVetan
- Now you will get list of various apps named as MeraVetan
- Do select app which is built by NIC eGov Mobile Apps
- Click on Green colored Install button to start installation process
- After that you can start using app in your mobile phone