Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021: Notification Uploaded Vacancy , Apply Online on https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Indian Coast Guard 2021, well known and respected branch of Indian defense system is inviting applicants for Assistant Commandant (SRD) (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). You can apply for it easily just by following few steps which we have added in our post.
Hiring of candidates will be done for the posts in Tamil Nadu of batch 02/2021. It’s a huge chance and matter of pride and also undoubtedly offers challenging tasks designed for young and dynamic Indian male candidates.
Kindly note that it’s valid only for SC, ST and OBC category. You can apply online for the job if you feel it’s suitable for you. Registration Process is going to start from 21 December and going to end on 27 December 2020. This post covers every important aspect of recruitment of Assistant Commandant SRD Officer Posts in Indian Coast Guard, from educational qualification to Pay Scale of aspirants.
Kindly go through each section to get detailed information. If you have any doubt or query then do drop your amazing comment below for our team to guide you further.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has started now. Link has been updated. Go through it and start filling your application form.
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021 Summary
|Organisation||Indian Coast Guard|
|Total Vacancies||25 – OBC: 6, SC: 5, ST: 14|
|Position||Assistant Commandant (SRD)|
|Registration Starts||21st December 2020|
|Registration Ends||27th December 2020|
|Location of Job||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Submission||Online Mode Only|
|Age Limit||Born between 01-07-1996 to 30-06-2000|
|Admit Card Available||Between 06 January to 10 January 2021|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Qualification Required||–Bachelor’s degree with 60% marks|
–Mathematics and Physics in class XII
|Eligibility||Height: Minimum 157 Cm|
Chest: Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable
Eye Sight: 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass, 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Apply Online (Will be active on 21 December 2020)
Indian Coast Guard AC Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or 12th of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Physics. (Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty).
Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are eligible to apply.
Only those applicants are allowed for the recruitment who are born between 01 Jul 1996 to 30 Jun 2000. In the official notification it is clearly mentioned that maximum age is relaxed by 5 years only for SC/ST, whereas 3 years for OBC candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
(a) Short Listing of Applications. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received.
(b) Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage.
(i) Candidates who have completed their Degree in 2019/2020 should be in possession of Original/Provisional Degree issued by the College/University. Candidates completed their Degree before 2019 must be in possession of Original Degree issued by the University, if not, the candidate must be in a possession of “Non issuance of Degree Certificate” issued / signed from the concerned University only (format available in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in). No candidates will be permitted to appear in PSB without above documents in Original.
(ii) The CGPA should be corroborated with 60% of the total marks as issued from the University.
(iii) No amendment/correction will be allowed pertaining to any data post submission of online application forms later on either during PSB or FSB.
(iv) All eligible candidates will undergo Biometric profiling.
(v) Appearing candidates or candidates not cleared final semester exam or awaiting for result are not eligible to apply 02/2021 batch.
- (a) Height. Assistant Commandant (GD): 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
- (b) Weight. Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
- (c) Chest. Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
- (d) Eye Sight. Asst Commandant (GD)- 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
- (e) Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas/ communities as declared by the Govt. of India.
Apply Online – Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021
- First of all download the Coast Guard Notification through our direct link which is given above
- Now from that section also go to apply online link but only after reading the notification.
- Kindly note that apply online link will only work when registration process starts.
- You’ll be able to see homepage on your screen now
- Look for the link which says “Assistant Commandant (SRD)”
- Click on it and select the post for which you want to apply
- Now enter all basic details about you nd fill complete form.
- Upload scanned copies if asked and all require images
- Don’t forget to go through declaration form then submit the online form.
- No need to pay any fees as it’s totally FREE.
- Double check all details in form before submitting in the end.
- Download the confirmation page and also take few prints as per your convenience.