Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment is out now. Department has uploaded notification regarding it for the position of Technician, UDC & Other Positions. Total 337 vacancies are there which is a food number. You can easily apply online if you meeting requirements of it.
For more details head over to the official website of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam. Complete details are given in Advertisement No. IGCAR/02/2021. Direct link to download recruitment notification is given in the post.
Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research Recruitment
|Recruiter||Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR)|
|Posts||Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Technician, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Security Guard, Work Assistant, Canteen Attendant and Stipendiary Trainee|
|Apply Online From||15 April 2021, 10:00 AM|
|Apply Online Ends||14 May 2021, 23:59 PM|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D/ Graduate Degree/ Engineering Degree/ Engineering Diploma and Matric pass candidates|
|Application Fee||Scientific Officer, Technical Officer :|
General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates : Rs. 300/-
Stipendiary Trainee :
General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates : Rs. 200/-
Other Post :
General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 00/-
PH Candidates : Rs. 00/-
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Scientific Officer / E – 1 Post
Technical Officer/ E – 1 Post
Scientific Officer/D – 3 Posts
Technical Officer/C – 41 Posts
Technician/B (Cadre Operator) – 1 Post
Stenographer Grade-III – 4 Posts
Upper Division Clerk – 8 Posts
Driver (OG) – 2 Posts
Security Guard – 2 Posts
Work Assistant/A – 20 Posts
Canteen Attendant – 15 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee – 239 Posts
Online Form Fee
₹ 300/- for Scientific Officer / Technical Officer posts.
₹ 200/- for Stipendiary Trainee Category-I posts.
₹ 100/- for Stipendiary Trainee Category-II posts.
The fee is payable online through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card only.
Though the age varies from post to post but keep in mind that one should not be younger than 18 years and not more than of 40 years of age to apply for the post.
- Technical Officers C – Group “A” Posts: BE and/ Or B.Arch in the related field.
- Scientific Assistant/C – Group “B” Posts: Diploma and 4 Years of Experience in a related field.
- Upper Division Clerk:– Degree from a recognized university or board
- Work Assistant:– 10th Standard/SSC qualification
- Stipendiary Trainee Category -I – Group “B” Posts: Diploma/ B.Sc in the related discipline from a recognized university.
- Technician/C Group “C’ Posts: 10th Clas with ITI and 4 Years Experience.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category -II – Group “C” Posts: s/Inter/+2 with ITI.
- Administrative – Group “C” Posts: Degree or Matriculation with 80 WPM in English Stenography and 30 WPM in English Typing
Selection of any candidate depends on his performance in the written test/interview. So prepare well and score good marks to grab job in IGCAR. Currently we asked the officials about the exam date, they said will announce soon. As we get any update regarding it we will update here for our viewers.