IFHRMS Login Karuvoolam 2021 – Recently Tamil Nadu government has launched an online portal famously known as IFHRMS or Integrated Financial and Human Resources Management System. You can easily access the portal by going to the following URL: www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in. It works under the directions of Department of Treasuries and Accounts. If you came here to learn about how to login on IFHRMS Portal then you are at the right place. In this article you will get complete information about this portal of Tamil Nadu, working and how you can login.
With the advancement in technology and adoption among users it’s becoming very important that we manage stuffs efficiently in digital space. To strengthen the support and to move in that direction IFHRMS is playing a prominent role.
Various organizations and private institutions are working day and night for smooth functioning. One can find all the information related to human resources and finance on IFHRMS Portal. To reduce corruption it’s very important for any state to show transparency and we can achieve that through digitalization. On IFHRMS Login you can find one PPO, nine PAOs, six RJDs, 32 district treasuries, 18,000 users, and 243 offices.
IFHRMS Login (Karuvoolam) Steps
Above we have explained the working of IFHRMS Online Portal and how it can help us. Now to take the benefits of it’s must that you should be registered on the Karuvoolam website which is karuvoolam.tn.gov.in. Registration will help understand the portal that what kind of user you are and serve services to you on that basis.
Once registration is completed, you can do various things like management of receipts, expenditure, budget, loans, financial system and so on. So let’s move further and follow all the steps to learn how you can easily do IFHRMS Login 2021.
How to Login on IFHRMS Tamil Nadu
- First of all you have to go to this link: https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin
- Now at homepage look at left side of the page
- There you can see login box
- First choose login type – Employee / Pensioners
- Now all you have to do is User ID and Password
- Do click on blue colored Sign In button
- Finally your account will appear on device screen
- You have successfully completed Login on IFRMS Karuvoolam
IFHRMS Pensioner Login Steps
If you are from tamil nadu and are beneficiary of Pension then this section is for you. Apart from the vast list of services, this portal also acts as a helping hand for pensioners. This service is meant for government employees which worked under state government and now beneficiary of pension. Do follow all the steps given below and learn how you can easily do IFHRMS Login into Pension acocunt.
How to Login on IFHRMS Pensioner
- In your browser go to https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin
- Now in login box select Pensioners option
- Do enter PPO Number which you have
- After that enter user id and password
- Check all the details, move further if they are correct
- Click on Sign In button
- Finally you can see IFHRMS Pensioner account on your screen
IFHRMS TMS Login Steps
- Go to the following URL: https://126.96.36.199/TAD-EUSS007/
- Now enter Login ID and Password
- Click on blue colored Login button
Helpline of IFHRMS Portal 2021
If you are facing any error while doing Karuvoolam IFHRMS Login or want to connect with the officials directly to discuss something. Do contact them on the below helpline numbers, if you are not in hurry then drop mail on their email address.
- IFHRMS Helpline email: email@example.com
- Helpdesk : 044 40172172
Please note that you should have employee number before calling to the given number.
Download IFHRMS Pay Slip
To start download of Pay Slip from IFHRMS Portal, do follow below given steps.
- First of all go to IFHRMS Login website
- Now do login on karuvoolam.tn.gov.in TNTA OAM
- Now click on Open option
- From the list do select Finance option
- Now new page will appear
- On that page select payroll option
- Now go to Results
- You will get to see dashboard now
- Do choose period of which you want to view slip
- Now enter regular salary and find the pay bill group
- Now you will get download pay slip button
- Click on that button to get pay slip
- Finally download of Pay Slip PDF will start
IFHRMS Payslip Details
- Employee Name
- Employee Number
- Office Name
- GPF Number and CPS Number
- Pay Details including Duty Pay, Dearness allowance, House rent allowance, Medical Allowance, Gross amount and net pay credited.
Abbreviation in IHRMS
|HOO||Head of The Office|
|DDO||Drawing and Disbursing Officer|
|HOD||Head of the Department Commissioner of Revenue Administration|
|TAN||Tax Deduction Account Number|
|PAO||Pay and Accounts Office|
|HRA||House Rent Allowance|
|CCA||City Compensatory Allowance|
Tamilnadu Epayslip – IFHRMS
Two departments are working rigorously for the proper functioning of Epayslip Portal. Those departments are Tamil Nadu and the treasury department. Follow the below steps to download Tamilnadu Epayslip through IFHRM Portal.
- Go to this link in your browser: http://epayroll.tn.gov.in
- Now on tngepay site go to login section
- Do click on epayslip link
- Now open ePayslip (tn.gov.in)
- Now enter your EmpCode and choose suffix from list
- Aslo enter date of birth
- Now click on login button
- Now new page will appear from there you can download E Payslip
Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily do login by going to https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin. Do follow all the steps given in article and your account will appear.
HOO – Head of the Office, DDO- Drawing and Disbursing Officer, HOD- Head of the Department, TAN- Tax Deduction Account Number, HRA- House Rent Allowance, PAO- Pay and Accounts Office, CCA- City Compensatory Allowance.
If you have lost or forgotten your login password then don’t worry. You can easily generate new one by going to https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/update-password. On that page you have to enter User ID and Captcha.
Anyone can easily generate e-payslips by going to tngepay site. Now go to e-payslip option. Enter your employee code and first name along with date of birth. Click on login button and you are done.
First of all go to IFHRMS website. Do click on Advance section. All you have to do is open WebADI Link. Now you can update Festival in advance.