IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021: Notification released. Apply for Post of DGM, AGM, Manager, Assistant Manager & Download Specialist Officer Application Form Online 2021
IDBI Bank has officially uploaded notification on their website in which they are inviting applications for the hiring of candidates as Specialist Officer in IDBI Bank. Recruitment process is going to start from 24 December 2020 and last date to fill application form online is 7 January 2021.
All the important information like age limit, eligibility, salary is given in post itself. Do read post till the end and apply for the job if you are eligible and desirable candidate.
Only Indian national citizens are allowed in this process. Follow our below guide to apply and don’t wait till the last date comes to avoid site crashes.
UPDATE (24 December 2020)
Apply Online process for IDBI SO Recruitment has started. Link has been updated. Click on that link and start registration. If facing any difficulty do comment below anytime for our team.
LAST DATE: 7 January 2021
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021: Summary
|Department||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank)|
|Apply Online From||24 December 2020|
|Apply Online Ends||07 January 2021|
|Selection Process||1. Preliminary screening |
2. Group Discussion (GD)
3. Personal Interview
|Advertisement No.||01/ 2020-21|
|Application Fee||➨For all Others (Application fee + Intimation Charges): Rs. 700/-|
➨SC/ ST (Intimation Charges): Rs. 150/-
➨PWD Candidates: Nil
|Payment Mode||Pay application fee using (RuPay/Maestro), Debit Cards Credit Cards, Internet Banking, BHIM UPI|
|Age Limit||21 years to 45 years|
Varies from different posts
|Salary||Refer to the post. |
Salary Table given of each category
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Position||No. Of Vacancies||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
|DGM (Grade D)||11||07||01||00||02||01|
|AGM (Grade C)||52||23||08||03||13||05|
|Manager (Grade B)||62||27||09||04||16||06|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||09||06||01||00||02||00|
PWD Candidate Vacancy: 05
Downloads / Direct Links
Salary / Pay Scale
|Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’||In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (7 years)|
|Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’||In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)|
|Manager – Grade ‘B’||In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)|
|Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’||In the scale of 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years)|
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2020)
|DGM (Grade D)||28 years to 40 years|
|AGM (Grade C)||28 years to 40 years|
|Manager (Grade B)||35 years to 45 years|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||21 years to 28 years|
Apply Online for IDBI Bank SO 2021
- First of all go to IDBI Bank website or follow our Apply Online link as given in post
- Now fill the entries by giving basic details like email, name, password and so on
- Do submit it
- Now you can see provisional registration number and password on your screen
- Now complete the application form by filling it
- Do check all the entries and upload scanned documents if asked
- Pay fee, if required and not paying then your application form will be deemed as invalid
- Take at least two prints of confirmation page for future requirement
IDBI Bank SO: Educational Qualification
- AGM (Grade C): Graduation (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post- Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Manager (Grade B): Graduation (B.E./ B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post- Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- DGM (Grade D): Graduate with minimum 55% marks from recognized university (50% for SC/ST).
- Assistant Manager (Grade A): Graduation from recognized University. Preference will be given to persons having Fraud Risk Management (FRM) or Cyber Crime related qualification.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.150/- (Intimation charges only)|
|For All Others||Rs.700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)|
- All the candidates are directed to pay application fee by online mode only. Payment sent by post won’t be accepted.
- Payment can be done by all the popular digital instruments which are Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets and BHIM UPI.
- Once payment gets processed then don’t press any button. First let the payment get successful first before you do anything
Selection Process of IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021
- Preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personnel Interview (PI)
- Medical Test
Selection of candidate totally depends on his performance in GD & Interview. It should rank good in the merit list, beating the competition. It is very much needed that candidate should be medically fit as per bank criteria.
- Proficiency in computers is essential.
- The candidate should possess excellent inter-personal and liaisoning skills, excellent and unblemished track record and good legal understanding & drafting skills.
- Degrees obtained from the recognized Universities or Institutes recognized by Government of India only will be considered and the final result should have been declared on or before November 01, 2020.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute, in original, indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.