IB Recruitment 2021 Notification Released: Apply Online for 2000 ACIO Vacancies. Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is going to conduct IB ACIO 2021 Examination. Which will help them in shortlisting candidate for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive (IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive) in Intelligence Bureau.
It’s very reputed and respectable job in IB Department. It is General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-gazetted, Non-Ministerial) post.
MHA in their official notification has clearly said that 2000 vacancies are there for the posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive. IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Exams 2021 Official Notification is uploaded on Ministry of Home Affairs official website on 18 December.
Exam schedule of Intelligence Bureau (IB) recruitment is given on their website. for your ease we have added direct download articles in this post.
IB ACIO 2021 Recruitment: Summary
|Recruiter||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Position||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive (IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive)|
|Total Vacancy||2000 Posts|
|Apply Online From||19 December 2020|
|Apply Online Ends||09 January 2021|
|IB ACIO Official Notification Upload||18 December 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||➨9th January 2021 (Online)|
➨12th January 2021 (Offline) – through SBI Challan
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
|IB ACIO Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Qualification||Must have done Graduation|
|Exam Time||➨Tier I: One hour|
➨Tier II: One hour
|ACIO Exam Pattern||➨Tier I: Online test comprising of objective-type multiple-choice questions of 100 marks|
➨Tier II: Descriptive type paper of 50 marks
➨Tier III: Interview conducted for 100 marks
|Salary||Rs 44,900/- to Rs 1,42,400/– + Central Govt Allowance.|
|Application Fee||Exam Fee + Recruitment Processing Charge|
➨General, EWS & OBC (Male): 100 + 500
➨SC/ ST, Female & Ex Serviceman: 0 + 500
|Payment Mode||Offline and Online Mode|
➨By Debit or Credit Card / BHIM UPI , Internet Banking, and so on
|Age Limit as on 09-01-2021||➨Minimum Age: 18 Years|
➨Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age relaxation given to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per govt norms
|Age Relaxation||➨5 years for SC/ST|
➨3 years for OBC candidates.
➨Departmental candidates up to 40 years
➨35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women
|Vacancy Details||UR- 989|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India.|
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Vacancy Details
|Category||Number of vacancies|
Total 2000 vacancies are there for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive in Intelligence Bureau. In above table we have added category wise vacancy table of IB ACIO 2021 Exam.
IB ACIO Grade-II / Executive Salary
In this recruitment of Intelligence Bureau, the salary of the employees will be in between Rs 44,900/- Rs 1,42,400/ . Along with this they will also get Central Govt Allowance. which is a huge perk as it’ll give them premium like treatment throughout the job tenure. Their pay scale comes under the level-7 pay matrix plus admissible central govt allowances..
- Special Seciruty Allowance @20% of basic pay in addition to other govt allowances
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
IB ACIO Exam Application Fee
It is in 02 components: Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- & Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.500/- which is required to be paid as under:
|Category||Fee to be Paid|
|Male candidates of General, EWS & OBC categories||Examination Fee + Recruitment Proccessing Charges|
|All SC/SC, all female candidates||Recruitment Proccessing Charges only|
*Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt in Group ‘C’ post on regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the examination fee, i.e. Rs. 100/- also along with recruitment processing charges of Rs. 500/-.
Note: Banking charges, if applicable, will be borne by the candidate.
IB ACIO 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized indian university.
Desirable: Basic Knowledge of Computers.
- Relaxation given of Maximum age by 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC category candidates
- Departmental candidates will get maximum age relaxation of up to 40 years of age who have done 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- Relaxation of up to age of 35 years is given to general candidates and it’s 40 years for SC/ET in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
IB ACIO Grade-II / Executive Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted for the vacancies on the basis of their performance in all the phases. There are total three phases which IB ACIO 2021 Exam is divided. After the selection candidate will be asked to work anywhere across india which means they are are subjected to All India Service Liability.
1. Tier 1 (Phase-1)
2. Tier 2 (Phase-2)
3. Interview (Phase-3)
Tier-I exam (only online mode):
- 100 Objective type MCQs
- Time Given : 1 Hour
- Total Marks : 100
- Divided into 5 parts
- Negative marking of ¼ mark for every wrong answer
- Containing 20 questions of 1 marks each on: General awareness, Quantitative aptitude, Numerical/analytical/logical ability & reasoning, English language, General studies.
- Descriptive type paper of 50 marks: Essay (30 marks) & English comprehension & precise writing (20 marks).
- Required to score at least 33% marks (as per the rule).
- Time Given : 1 Hour
- Total Marks : 50
Tier-III / Interview:
- Total Marks : 100
- Only those candidates will appear who will qualify Tier-1 and Tier-2
Apply Online for IB ACIO Recruitment 2021
- Application are only be welcomed through Online Mode. If sent b post or any other medium will lead to immediate rejection.
- First of all go to official site of department which is www.mha.gov.in
- Now apply for the post as per your choice
- Registration process is going to start from 19 December and ending on 09 January 2021. Registration done prior o schedule will be deemed as invalid
- Misleading/Fake information entered in application form will lead to immediate rejection and candidate won’t get any refund.
- We advise all the candidates to submit and pay fee on time to avoid site crashes during end time
- All candidate must have to take their admit card in paper form in exam centre along with valid identity card
- Any one identity card is must to carry along with admit card. Candidate have to show it when asked by invigilator
- Any type of gadgets, let it be mobile, digital watch, pen are not allowed in exam centre
- Ay kind of stationary is not allowed. In exam centres teachers will provide pen to the candidate
- If caught during fraud / cheating/ malicious attempt will lead to getting debarred from exam and legal action must be taken.
Rs 100/- is exam fee and Rs. 500 is Recruitment Processing Charge for General Candidate
2000 Vacancies are available in total for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Executive Examination 2021
18 years is the minimum age to apply for it.
113 posts are vacant for EWS Category candidates as of now