HSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 Download & Exam Date Announced has uploaded the admit cards of pharmacist exam which is going to be conducted on 31 January 2021. You can download the hall ticket from their official website hssc.gov.in. Exam will start from 3 PM and end on 4.30 PM. Total 1.30 hrs will be given to all the candidates. If you are the one who have applied for the exam then do download your admit card by following our guide. Below we have touched all the important sections of it. Moreover you will get direct download links. Do check all the entries and instructions given on admit card.
You can’t get it via Offline medium. It got released today on 27 January 2021. Keep checking this space for all the regular updates and developments. As per instructions all the candidates have to reach the exam centre by 1 PM. Further info regarding your exam centre is printed on your admit card.
HSSC Pharmacist Exam Admit Card 2021
|Released By||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam||HSSC Pharmacist Written Test|
|Admit Card Upload||27 January 2021|
|Exam Date||31 January 2021|
|Exam Timing||03:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M|
|Reporting Time||1 PM|
Haryana Pharmacist 2021 Exam Pattern
This sections comprises of all the details regarding the exam pattern. One must know the exam pattern to ace the exam. It gives an idea about how questions will be asked and what will be the difficulty level. Exam will be of 90 Marks in Total. 1.30 hrs. will be given to complete the written test and only MCQ types questions will be asked. It will be divided in two parts.
One part consist of General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and other part will be of Concerned or Relevant Subject, History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture. All questions will carry equal marks.
Selection Criteria in Pharmacist Exam
- Written Examination – 90 marks
- The examination for the said post will comprise of 90 multiple choice question of 90 minutes
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience – 10 marks
- No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances
Exam Instructions is given on official website of HSSC. Go there and read all the guidelines carefully. All the candidates have to carry their admit card while going to exam centre. No entry will be given inside if you don’t have. Moreover it is compulsory to carry at least one identity proof with you, it can be your Aadhaar Card / Voter Card, Driving License and so on.
Steps to Download HSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021
- First of all you have to go to hssc.gov.in which offical website
- Now homepage is on your screen
- There you will see a link which says Admit Card for Pharmacist Exam
- Click on it and enter all the details asked
- These details you have already got while applying for it
- Now HSSC Pharmacist Admit Card is on your screen
- Take at least 2-3 prints of it for further usage
- Do carry it while going for exam and also check all the entries given there