Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2021: Department has released the recruitment notification which is about hiring of Staff Nurse. 700 Vacancies.
Candidates can apply for the job from 01 January 2021 and ending on 28 February 2021 which means you have plenty of time to apply for it. We, based on our experience recommend all our visitors to apply as soon as possible. Dont wait for the last date.
Check the eligibility criteria in this post and see if youre suitable for it or not.
All the important links are attached with the post. Official website of Gujarat Health & Family Welfare is www.gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in. Continue reading to check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
Dont worry if you havent applied for the Gujarat Staff Nurse. We got a update for you. Last date has been extended now. Earlier last date to apply was 21 January but now its extended to 28 February 2021. Maybe this action has been taken by officials as they havent got much online forms from applicants as they expected earlier.
Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2021
|Recruiter||Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Notification||Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2021: 700 Vacancies for Staff Nurse Posts, Apply Online|
|Notification Uploaded on||16 December 2020|
|Apply Online From||1 January 2021|
|Registration Ends On||28-02-2021, 11:59 PM |
|Result Date||Update Soon|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate mustve done GNM, ANM, FHW, B.Sc (Nursing)|
|Application Fee||Application Fee: Rs. 300/-|
|Payment Mode||Payment will be accepted only through offline mode|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. norms
Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Recruitment
Age Limit: (As of 11.10.2020): Candidate applying for the job must not exceed maximum age of 40 Years. Some age relaxation given for reserved categories. Kindly go through official notification.
Educational Qualifications: Every candidate is required to hold GNM, ANM, FHW, B.Sc (Nursing) from recognized University. Candidates can download detailed notification PDF for more details.
Documents Required for Gujarat Staff Nurse Recruitment
- 7th class/ 10th class score card
- A scanned copy of a colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Identity Proof
Apply Online: Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Recruitment
- Go to above link which says Apply Online in this post
- Do register yourself as new user on their site
- Do create fresh user id and password and email
- Now after account creation do login using your login details
- Fill the application form by filling all the entries, enter your name, address, academic record, and so on
- Upload scanned copies of document as given in official notification
- Do check all the entries made by you
- Save it and pay your fee and submit
- Now download confirmation page and keep its file safe till the joining.
- Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Staff Nurse Online Form will be available from 1 January 2021 and online process will end on 28 February 2021.
- You can apply only through online mode. If application sent by post, it will be rejected immediately. One candidate can apply once only. Keep print of confirmation page as it may be required during the process.
- Its very important to give original and working mail and phone number so that you will get timely updates from department.
Application Form will be Rejected if:
- Giving fake details in the application form
- Filing the form multiple times. Only single submission will be deemed as valid
- Filling the form but not paying the fee
- Filling the form but not uploading the document
- Payment gets failed while paying
- Scanned image is unclear or blurred
- Sending application form by post to Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Staff Nurse
Gujarat Health & Family Welfare department is recruiting 700 applicants for the post of staff nurse.
Under Advt No 01/2020-21 Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Dept. Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: is published
Each candidate is required to pay sum of Rs. 300
Its going to start from 1 January 2021, ending on 28 February 2021.