GSERC Recruitment 2021 Notification: Apply Online for 5689 Shikshan Sahayak Vacant Posts. Gujarat Saikshanik Staff Bharti Pasandagi Samiti (GSERC), Department of Education, Gandhinagar, Government of Gujarat, has started the process of inviting candidates to apply for Shikshan Sahayak Posts in the department.
GSERC Recruitment Notification 2021
Currently GSERC is facing huge staff crunch. To address that issue they are hiring candidates. All the applicants who are interested and have passion to work for hem can apply online and fill application form.
Do read all the requirements and eligibility first before applying for recruitment. You can fill online form from 15 January 2021 and last date to apply is 24 January 2021.
We recommend all our viewers not to wait for the last moment as you may get to face several site crashes because of huge overload. Continue reading post to understand age limit, selection process, important dates of exam and so on. For viewers ease we have also added direct links in the article itself.
GSERC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Recruiter||Gujarat Saikshanik Staff Bharti Pasandagi Samiti (GSERC)|
|Job Type||Gujarat Jobs|
|Apply Online From||Secondary- 18th January 2021|
Higher Secondary- 15th January 2021
|Apply Online Ends||Secondary- 27th January 2021, 06:00 PM|
Higher Secondary- 24th January 2021, 06:00 PM
|Educational Qualification||Passed TAT exam from the State Board of Examinations in 2018|
GSERC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
In Recruitment process 5689 Vacancies will be filled out of which 3382 is of Higher Secondary Teachers and 2307 is of Secondary Teachers. After selection, aspirants are supposed to work in Government Subsidized Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools (Gujarati and English)
|Name of the Post||Vacancy details|
|Higher Secondary (Gujarati Medium)||3312|
|Higher Secondary (English Medium)||70|
|Secondary School (Gujarati Medium)||2258|
|Secondary Schools(English Medium)||49|
Online Form of GSERC Recruitment 2021
Download GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Notification PDF
GSERC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have cleared TAT Exam in 2018 from State Board. Please note that only those degrees are accepted which are generated from UGC approved universities.
Selection of candidate will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview. On the basis of candidate performance merit list will be made. Only best performing applicants will be invited for the Recruitment.
Apply Online For GSERC Recruitment 2021
- First of all in your web browser open official site of Education Department of Gujarat: https://gserc.in
- Now homepage is opened on your screen
- Select New Registration Link to start registration process
- Fill all the basic details on site to complete registration process
- After that login on GSERC website
- Click on Apply Online and select Secondary / High Secondary as per your preference
- Now fill form and enter all the details asked in it
- Upload documents in scanned form if required
- Pay application fee through digital mode using BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Net banking and so on
- Now download the confirmation and keep fee receipt safe with you
- Also take 3-4 prints of confirmation page as proof that you applied for the recruitment