GPAT Admit Card 2021: Hall ticket is released on gpat.nta.nic.in. Download it easily by following some steps which are given in the post. We have added direct links which will guide you to start download of pharmacy admit card. So if you have applied for GPAT 2021 then this post will surely help you. You can easily view or download your admit card by enter login details and password. Do check all the entries that is printed on your hall ticket. You will get to see your exam centre, exam date, venue, candidate details and so on. If there is any mistake or error then immediately contact concerned authority to rectify it. It’s compulsory that each candidate should carry hard copy of their Admit Card while going to exam centre. Verification will be done of each candidate through this document. Along with admit card it’s must to keep a photograph of yourself which should follow passport photo dimensions.
Also carry any one identity proof document with you, it can be pan card, Aadhaar, driving license and so on. Apart from these there is no need to carry any other stuff. Don’t bring electrical items / gadgets with you as it’s strictly prohibited in the campus. Do follow all the guidelines which are given by NTA to conduct exam in peaceful environment. Stay connected with Sarkari Result for all the updates and regular developments.
GPAT Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
|Exam Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|GPAT Date||27 February 2021|
|Admit Card Download||13th February 2021|
|Status||Available to Download|
|GPAT Result 2021||Announcing Soon|
GPAT Admit Card 2021 Date
GPAT 2021 is basically exam for pharmacy graduates. Their exam is scheduled to be conducted on 27 February 2021. Exam is conducted by NTA which is the main authority for conducting multiple competitive exams in India. Most of the times we have seen that NTA uploads the admit card on official website before 15 days of the exam date.
So we can assume that it will be going to release on 13 February 2021. We have updated the links in the article. All the links are now active. You can easily download your hall ticket as it’s now available online. Please note that if you fail to produce your admit card to the exam authority then your candidature may get rejected.
NTA GPAT Exam Date
This section contains all the information of NTA GPAT Pharmacy Exam 2021. Officials have announced the exam date and same will be printed on your hall ticket. Exam is scheduled to happen on 27 February 2021. All the arrangements have already been done by NTA to conduct the exam. On the basis of score in GPAT 2021 candidates will get admission for Post Graduate courses in reputed pharmacy colleges of india.
Download GPAT 2021 Admit Card
- First of all go to official website of NTA GPAT Exam: gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Now homepage will appear on your screen
- Click on Download Admit Card button which is present at bottom of homepage in dark blue color
- Now it will ask you to login on the page
- All you have to do is just enter application number, date of birth and security pin
- For better understanding refer to attached images
- Now covid-19 pandemic rules and regulations will appear
- Do read it patiently and follow them while going for exam
- Also remember it’s for your own safety only
- After that screen admit card will be opened
- Do check all the details and entries printed on it
- If there is any error immediately contact NTA Officials
- You must have already got application number while registering for GPAT 2021 Exam
- Take few prints of admit card and do carry it while going for exam.
GPAT Admit Card 2021 – Forgot / Recover Application Number?
Don’t worry if you have forgotten your GPAT Application Number. We will surely help you in this. Without application number it’s not possible to get your admit card. And without admit card you can’t give your exam as it’s compulsory document. Don’t worry and follow below steps and you are done.
- Go to official website of GPAT Exam: Go the gpat.nta.nic.in
- Now this time you have to click on Login for GPAT 2021 button which is ok dark blue color
- After that new page will pop up on your screen
- All you have to do is click on forgot application number
- Now small form will appear on your device
- There enter basic details about you like candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name
- You have to enter these details so that system will recognize as a genuine registered user
- After entering all the correct details you will get GPAT 2021 Application Number on screen
- Simply note it down somewhere and now use it to download admit card
- If you are facing any issue then refer to images which are present below
Details Mentioned on GPAT Hall Ticket 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- GPAT Roll Number
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Test Date & Time
- Schedule and Time
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Candidate
- Centre Address
- Time Duration