EEDS Login Portal will allow all the users of Karnataka to do sts login online. This portal enables users to get complete info about the employee data of teachers. Only those who are primary and secondary students will get the advantage of EEDS Portal. Anyone from state can go to sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS/ and take look at all the salient features which it provides. Not all users can afford laptop or computer these days so for them state government has launched ShikShaka Mitra Mobile App.
If you came here to know more about EEDS Login, ShikShaka Mobile App and various other features then your search will surely end here. If you have any feedback or query then please drop your valuable comment below.
Through EEDS, employees can manage their ledger, PF, Transfers and worksheets on cloud and file complaints of various services. Even mobile users can have access to all the features of the portal. App can be downloaded from google play store or apple app store. Gone are the days when you have to appear physically and waste lot of time by going to office.
Now because EEDS Login its possible to do all your work right at your fingertips. This will surely bring smile to the faces of primary and secondary teachers as it will save time and bring peace of mind at the same time. We must appreciate steps like this as it play major role in bringing the people online and aware people about various government services. Now without any further delay lets learn how to do EEDS Login or access your account by following few steps. You can also read about HPU Student Portal.
EEDS Login Process
To do eeds login karnataka its must to go to the official website of the portal which is https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS. Do follow all the steps as given below to complete login process.
- First of all go to EEDS Login page: https://sts.karnataka.gov.in
- Now homepage will be loaded on your device
- Look at top of the page
- There you will get to see various links
- Do click on EEDS Link and EEDS Login page will appear
- Now choose your position from Employee, Office, School
- After that enter username, password and enter captcha as given in image
- Now choose your language from English / Kannada
- Recheck that all the details entered is correct and genuine
- Now click on Login button and your EEDS account will appear
Reset EEDS Login Password
- To reset your EEDS Password go to this link
- Now on that page scroll down and look for Forgot Password?
- Click on that link
- Now enter your EEDS Username and click on Go button
- On your registered email you will get otp
- Do enter that OTP and you will get reset link
- Now you have to check your mailbox and go through that link to create new password
SATS Login Karnataka
- If you want to do SATS Login through STS Karnataka then go here
- Now STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT TRACKING SYSTEM, KARNATAKA will appear
- Now look at top of the page and click on Login
- After that login form will appear on screen
- There enter username, password and captcha to access EEDS SATS
EEDS Shikshaka Mitra App
These dayas most of the people prefer to use mobile devices because of ease and handy. Gone are the days when you have to buy expensive computer to get your work done. These days one can do everything through their phone just by using particular apps in their android and apple ios mobile.
Through shikshaka mitra app you can check loans, PF advances, transfers, administrative matters, leaves, and resolve grievances. Shikshaka Mitra app is developed by ICTINFRACON and currently more than 3000 users have given their review. This app has been installed by more than 1 lakh users and its size is around 25 MB, you must have 4.4 and up android version to use it.
How to Install EEDS App
- First of all go to Google Play Store and search for Shikshaka Mitra - Karnataka
- Now you will get to see various apps on screen
- Do select app which is developed by ICTINFRACON
- Now click on Install button
- After a moment dowload will start
- Once download gets completed, app installation will start
- Now you are ready to take advantage of all the features of EEDS Mobile App
Shikshaka Mitra Login
By now you must have installed the app in your phone. If not then follow above given steps and after that jump to this section. In this section we will learn how to login in Shikshaka Mitra App.
- Do open shikshaka mitra eeds app in your device
- Now it will ask to enter KGID Number
- Enter that no. and click on register button
- EEDS will send otp to your registered mobile number
- All you have to do is just enter that OTP
- Next step is to create strong password for EEDS Account
- Once you have created password, you can do login using login id and password
- It will open vast range of features which will make your life easy and flexible
EEDS Mobile App Features
- Leave Application
- Sanction Of Charge Allowance Under Rule 32 And Rule 68
- Sanction Of Physically Handicap Allowance
- Sanction Of Small Family Norms Allowance
- Permission For Obtaining Advances, Partial Withdrawal Or Final Settlement Of General Provident Fund
- Permission To Avail Festival Advance
- Employee Qualifying Service For Pension Benefits Under Rule 247A/248/252B/224A
- Permission To Apply For Other Post
- Permission To Pursue Higher Education
- Permission To Construct House Or Purchase Of Site/House/Vehicle Or Any Other Movable Or Immovable Properties
- Employee No- Objection Certificate For Applying For Passport Module
- Permission To Undertake Foreign Trip