e Shram Card Registration has started now. Apply Online Shram Card guide is published now. We have also covered other aspects of e shram cards, which includes how to login, check status online and benefits of shram card.
e Shram Card 2022 Registration
Central Government has decided to distribute e shram card to all the laborers living in India. Official website of e shram is register.eshram.gov.in. Head over to it to get information about all the recent developments. All the poor laborers who are part of unorganized sector can apply for this card.
It will help them a lot, financially as well as mentally. To check the needs of the laborers, they will get complete information about them as well.
As per official data released by indian government, total 38 crore laborers are part of unorganized sectors, and they are eligible to get e shram card. As of now, e shram website is quite busy because of overload on their servers.
They are getting lakhs of hits each minute, which crashed their hosting. You can try after sometime as it works smoothly during nighttime when most of the people sleep. Do follow all the guides which are given below. We have covered all the topics related to e shram card extensively and in detailed manner.
Once you are registered on eshram.gov.in, user will get 12 digit unique code, which is generated especially for laborers only. Registration for e shram card is mandatory, otherwise you won’t get any card from the government and would be deemed as ineligible for any upcoming schemes. We strictly recommend al our viewers to apply for e shram card as it will bring lots of benefits. List of all the benefits are also given in this article.
We will update it by time if there is any need to do so. There is no need to do registration again and again on register.eshram.gov.in if already done. Don’t go to unauthentic sites as they publish wrong data and take no responsibility of errors.
Why e Shram is Important?
We have taken all the information from official sources and published here to help our audience. Read the post till the very end to get some bonus tips which will help you in applying for e shram card. All the stuff related to e shram comes under employment department which is monitored by Indian Government.
Recently Uttar Pradesh government has announced that they will give Rs. 500 each month to the beneficiary. Apart from that, state government has also promised to give 2 lakh rupees for accidental insurance.
If you haven’t applied for UP e Shram Card Registration then please apply for it as it’s very beneficial for all the citizens. No need to go to offices or stand in long lines to apply for it as complete process is online. Take help of any techy guy or you can do it by yourself.
e Shram Card – Overview
|Scheme Department Name||e Shram Card Scheme|
|Purpose||To help laborer’s of our country|
|Total Budget||400 Crore|
|Eligibility||16 to 59 years|
|Fee of e Shram||Rs. 20 per person|
Many experts said that e shram is amazing initiative taken by various governments. It ensures safety and good living of laborers of our country. Such kind of schemes are already going on in foreign countries including the United States, UAE, Russia and Cuba.
Though the name is different, but it’s almost same if we go deep into the dynamics. Street vendors and Low earning laborers have welcomed this new scheme with both hands.
Our full team has also appreciated this decision as it will help poor class of India which is much needed at this. Also go through various important Sarkai Yojana like Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration, Shadi Anudan, DBT Bihar Agriculture, Samagra ID Portal, Parivarik Labh Yojana and so on.
Covid has already done so many bad things which affected people lives. Lakhs of people have already applied for e shram card, soon all of them will get it very soon. Learn all the steps to apply for this amazing card and follow all guides. Biggest benefit which all people will get is they can apply for various government schemes using shram card number. Those who are unable to apply can go to csc centers to take help of them. CSC employees will do all the work for you and user won’t be charged for this service.
UP e Shram Card Benefits
Here we have discussed all the benefits of uttar pradesh e shram card. If you are unaware of benefits provided under shram scheme then go through this section. All the benefits come under the same scheme. Users will get a basic idea of what is important and whether it will benefit them or not. There are tons of features which are provided to a citizen once he or she get e shram card.
- Each month Rs. 500 will be given to e shram card holders in their bank account
- Will get benefits of all upcoming government schemes if found eligible
- All the e shram card holders are eligible to receive Rs. 2 lakh as accidental insurance which is a big amount
- Applicants will get all the bonus rewards which is announced by state government time to time
- As of now officials are making all the efforts so that pensions will be credited using shram cards
- Member of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) and Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) are also not included in the e shram card scheme of the government.
- Poor laborers will get some financial aid when any health issue occurs
- Complete assistance will be given to pregnant women’s for proper care of child
- If facing problem is supporting your child education then government will surely help out
- Those who pay income tax on regular basis are not allowed for e shram card
- The UP Government has said in a statement that citizens will get Rs. 500 on or before March 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for e Shram Card
- One who is applying for e shram card should be from India
- Must hold aadhaar card which is given by UIDAI
- Person who pay income tax is not allowed to apply for e shram
- Only those citizens are allowed whose age is 16 to 60 years
- There is no application fee as it’s free of cost but e shram portal will charge minimal amount of Rs. 20 per registration
- There is only one official site of e shram which is eshram.gov.in. Never ever go to any other third party site
- Do register yourself in any bank and link your aadhar with mobile number to apply for shram card
Beneficiaries of e Shram Scheme
- Marginal Farmers
- Small Farmers
- Agricultural Labourers
- Construction Workers
- Leather Labourers
- Animal Husbandry Workers
- Beedi Rollers
- Other Workers Engaged in the Unorganized Sectors
Documents Required for e Shram Scheme
Several documents are required if you want to apply for UP e shram scheme. It’s must to have aadhar card as without it one can’t complete registration process. Do follow apply process which is given i our article and be ready with all the required documents. One have to go through all the formalities only then he will get his documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Details of Beneficiary
- Pan Card
- Passport Size
- Nominee Details
- Identity Card
How to Apply for e Shram Card
e Shram Card apply process include several steps. Here we have published complete steps of registration. All you have to do is go to official website of e Shram Portal which is eshram.gov.in, through this site anyone can easily apply for e Shram Card Online. Do follow all the steps which are given below. In case any issue or error occurs, them immediately contact our team. We are always ready to help our audience.
- Go to official site of e shram which is https://eshram.gov.in
- Now homepage of e shram website will appear
- You will get to see Labour & Employment official portal on eshram website
- After that look at right side of the page
- Click on link which says Register on e Shram
- Now self registration page will appear on screen
- There it will ask you to enter few basic details which are required for e Shram
- Enter Aadhaar linked mobile number and Captcha
- Now do select if you are member of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization or ESIC
- Now click on Send OTP button
- Do check your sms as you will get OTP on it
- After that, enter OTP on e shram portal and move further
- Now fresh page will load where user have to enter all the basic details
- Enter bank account number, full name, father’s name, mother’s name, spouse name, profession, name of the organization, monthly income, income certificate number, domicile certificate number, etc.
- Go through all the entries before moving further changes
- Do make changes if there is any wrong entry filled by you
- Once details are submitted then it will be uploaded on server, later on checked by officials
- Now wait for the approval as it takes little bit of time
- Once your application is approved, user will get unique 12 digit e shram card number which is created by labor department of india
- Do take print of application form as it will you ou in future if any problem occurs
Check Status of e Shram Card Application
If you have already applied and haven’t got any mail or sms from department regarding your e shram application, then go through this section. You will learn how to check e shram application status.
In case if it’s not approved by officials for some reason then remove all those issues and re-apply. If you got approval them do follow our registration guide which is given in above part of article. You can learn more about it by going to the official website. Shram Card link is given in the above part of article.
- First go to official site which is https://eshram.gov.in
- Now homepage will load on your device
- At the right side of the page click on Update button behind already registered
- Now new page will appear on screen
- Do enter your mobile number which is linked with Aadhaar Card
- Enter catcha details and click on Send OTP button
- Do check sms box of your phone as you will recieve
- Once otp is entered on e shram portal application status will appear
State-wise e Shram Card Links
Below we have listed all the links of each indian state. What you have to do is search for your respective state and follow the given link. Each state has it’s own online platform designed to meet user needs.
|States name||Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
e Shram Helpline Number
Recently indian government has released toll-free number to help beneficiaries of e shram card. Government employees are working day and night to remove troubles of users.
You can also use it to file a complaint against anyone related to the scheme. Prior action will be taken against the culprit. As the number is toll-free no charge will be applied to user. Toll-free helpline number for e shram cardholders is 14434.