DRDO SSPL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification @ drdo.gov.in: Apply Online – 70 Vacancy. You will be glad to hear that Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is inviting the candidates for the post of Technician Apprentice Vacancies.
They have released notification in which they explained everything in detail. Total Vacant posts are 70 in number. If working in DRDO was always a dream for you then this chance is absolutely for you. Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL) is that specific part of Ministry of Defence who have started the process of recruitment.
Please keep this in mind and also tell your friends that last date to apply for it is 24 December 2020. There was always interview which aspirants have to give to grab a job in DRDO but this time it’s not. It might be big plus point for the applicants. Because of Coronavirus it’s not possible to interview applicants. So selection will be done according to the performance of candidate in the exams. Merit List will decide who will get selected. If you are ready to register yourself then go to mhrdnats.gov.in and create profile.
Apply Online DRDO SSPL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Headed By||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL)|
|Name||DRDO SSPL Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Total Vacancy||70 Posts|
|Notification Uploaded on||10th December 2020|
|Apply Online From||10 December 2020|
|Apply Online Ends on||24 December 2020|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Vacancy Details in DRDO SSPL Apprentice
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||10|
|Diploma in Electronics Engineering||10|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||10|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||15|
|Diploma in MOP (English & Hindi)||15|
|Diploma in Library Science||10|
SSPL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must hold a certificate/degree or Diploma in Engineering or must have an equivalent qualification from recognized institute/Board.
Salary / Pay Scale
As given under Notification of DRDO SSPL Apprentice 2021, Shortlisted candidates will be paid Rs. 8000 / month.
Download / Direct Links
Email id: [email protected]
Apply for DRDO SSPL Apprentice Recruitment
- As already told above , first of all create your profile on official portal which is portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After registering yourself now you are ready to apply for Apprentice Position
- Go to DRDO Website
- On homepage, look for Career Section
- There you can see link which says Engagement of the Diploma Apprentice Vacancy.
- Click on it to start download
- There you will get to see detailed information section wise. Read it thoroughly and check whether you are eligible for the job or not.
- If you are okay for it, then start filling the online application form of DRDO Recruitment through the link which we have given below.
- Do check if all entries made by you in the form are correct or not. If incorrect then rectify it.
- Proceed and send the application form to the given mail before the last date at any cost.
Selection Process DRDO SSPL 2021
Interview won’t be taken because of Covid Guidelines. Candidates will be shortlisted according to merit list, which will be made after analyzing the performance of applicant.
Director Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL) will check all application forms and select the candidates as per the criteria. If candidate will get selected then he / she will get letter from DRDO regarding recruitment.
Instructions For DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Keep the list last date in your mind i.e. 24 December 2020. Don’t wait till the last date. Send form as soon as possible.
- Registration on site is must for all the aspirants. If failed to do so then your form won’t be counted as valid one.
- If you have never tried Apprenticeship Training in any Govt/ Public sector Undertaking or are current Apprentices in any Organisation then you are eligible for the recruitment
- Aspirant must be available on time to venue which is given to them by officials, along with completely filled form.
Applicant must hold Certificate/Degree Or Diploma In Engineering Or Must Have An Equivalent Qualification From A Recognized Institute/Board.
70 Vacancies are available For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Candidates will be shortlisted according to merit list, which will be made after analyzing the performance of applicant.