CGPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2021- Apply Online 143 Vacancies, Notification Released of job. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC SSE) has uploaded the notification on web portal which is about the hiring of Deputy Register, Assistant Inspector, and other posts.
There are total 143 vacancies for which State Service 2021 Exam is going to be conducted. Prelims Exam is going to be conducted on 14 February 2021.
Mains exam date has been announced and they are going to happen on 18, 19, 20, 21 June 2021, this info is given in detailed manner in CGPSC Recruitment. Check Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Qualification, Syllabus, Selection Process, Total Vacancy, Exam Dates, Online Application Form for CGPSC Recruitment 2021.
Those who were waiting for government job for long time it’s big opportunity for them.
Complete info about recruitment is given below. If still have any question then drop comment for our team anytime. For detailed analysis you can download official notification. Link is given below in post.
CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2021 Summary
|Recruiter||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPCS SSE)|
|Exam||CGPSC State Service 2021 Exam|
|Position||Deputy Register, Assistant Inspector, other Vacancies|
|Selection Criteria||➨ Prelims Exam|
➨ Mains Exam
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor degree|
|Apply Online From||14 December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||12 January 2021|
|Error Correction Schedule||14 December 2020 to 18 December 2020|
|CGPSC State Services 2021 Prelims Exam Date||14 February 2021|
|Prelims Result Date||Not Announced|
|CGPSC State Services 2021 Mains Exam Date||18th, 19th, 20th & 21st June 2021|
|Mains Result Date||Not Announced|
|Application Fee||➨ Other Candidates of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 400/-|
➨ SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates of Chattisgarh: Rs. 300/-
|Payment Mode:||Using Digital Methods like Cards or Net Banking|
|Age Limit||➨ Minimum Age: 21 Years|
➨ Maximum Age: 28 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. norms
CGPSC State Service Recruitment Vacancies
- State Civil Services: 30 Posts
- State Police Service: 06 posts
- Chhattisgarh State Finance Service: 15 posts
- Food Officer/ Asst Director: 01 posts
- State Tax Asst Commissioner: 05 posts
- Excise Sub Inspector: 17 posts
- Deputy Register: 01 posts
- Asst Inspector: 10 posts
- Asst Jail Officer: 04 posts
- Dist Excise Officer: 04 posts
- Asst Director: 03 Posts
- Asst Registrar: 02 Posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 06 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 04 Posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service: 15 posts
- Nayab Tahsildar: 20 posts
Apply Online For CGPSC State Service Recruitment
- Go to the link which we have provide above and apply through it.
- Now on official site click on Apply button
- You’ll get to see registration page in new tab
- Now there you have to fill basic details about you, like address , your name, city and so on.
- Double check all entries made by you and now submit the application form of Punjab Civil Service
- Congrats. Now you are registered on the site. Now you will receive login id and password on your entered mobile / email id.
- Login on website using your login id and password for completion of Punjab PCS 2021 Form
- Upload scanned copy of candidate photo and signature which should be very clear
- Scanned image of passport size photo should be between (size-20 to 50 KB) and signature should be (10 to 20 KB) in JPEG format. PNG Format not acceptable.
- Double check all the entries made by you and if you are satisfied then submit it or else make corrections.
- Now pay application fee. Fee paid once won’t be refunded
- Take print of confirmation page and also keep it’s digital file with you.
CGPSC State Services Recruitment: Selection Process
Selection of candidate is divided into various phases. There are three barriers which each candidate have to pass to grab job in CGPSC State Services as a Officer. Chances of candidate’s selection solely depends on his performance in below given Exams.
- Prelims: 2 papers – objective type questions (MCQs)
- Mains: 7 papers – essay/descriptive type
CGPSC State Services Recruitment : Application Fee
- Other candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Category: Rs. 300/-
CGPSC State Services Prelims Exam Pattern
- Preliminary exam consists of two papers. Paper 1: General Studies and Paper 2: Aptitude Test
- Two hours of time will be given in each paper.
- Objective (MCQ) will be asked in Prelims
- Both papers will carry 200 marks each and 33% qualifying criteria is there
- Negative marking will be there. 1/3rd marks for each wrong attempt
- If you don’t attempt the question then no marks will be deducted.
- It will be Offline pen-paper exam
CGPSC State Services Pay Scale / Salary
|Deputy District Magistrate||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Accounting Officer||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Superintendent district jail||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|District fighter, city service||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Assistant registrar, cooperative institutions||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Chhattisgarh subordinate accounting services||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Commercial tax inspector||Rs. 36,100 at level 9 in the pay matrix|
|Excise sub-inspector||Rs. 28,700 at level 7 in the pay matrix|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs. 28,700 at level 7 in the pay matrix|
|Assistant jail superintendent||Rs. 28,700 at level 7 in the pay matrix|
|Commercial Tax Officer||Rs. 25,300 at level 6 in the pay matrix|
It’s going to start from 14th December and ending on 12th January 2021. Apply Online before last date.
Candidate must have Bachelor degree for it.
Accounting Officer will receive Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix