Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Admit Card 2021: BSCB has published the admit cards on www.bscb.co.in of those who had applied for Bank Assistant Post. So if you are the one who have applied for it then this post is for you. Direct links is given in article below for user convenience. You have to take this admit card with you while going for preliminary exam. Already huge number of candidates have applied for the exam and now they want to grab their admit card.
Chairman Ramesh Chandra Choubey has already said very clearly that assistant exam will happen very soon. As per the latest update assistant preliminary exam is going to happen on 10 July 2021. Earlier it was about to happen in the month of April 2021 but now it’s postponed because of increase in number of covid cases across the country.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Admit Card
|Recruiter||Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Post Type||Admit Cards|
|Exam Date||10 July 2021|
BSCB Assistant Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 mins|
- Total 100 questions will be there, each of 01 Marks
- Exam will be in both hindi and english
- For every correct answer candidate will be awarded with 01 marks and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
- 60 Mins will be given to complete prelims examination
To go for mains exam first candidate have to qualify prelims examination. Selection of any candidate will be done on the basis of their performance in the test. A total of 10 times the available posts, candidates will be called for the mains examination. It means approximately, 2000 aspirants shall be called for the mains exam.
Download BSCB Assistant Admit Card
Bihar Co-operative Bank Assistant Admit Card is uploaded on the official website of bank. Please note that no admit card will be sent by post. You have to obtain it through online medium. To attempt prelims exam it’s must that you must show the admit card to the officials available at exam centre. Below we have given steps through which you can easily download your admit card, also direct link is given to save your time.
- First of all in your web browser go to BSCB Website – bscb.co.in
- Look at bottom of the page and click on moving line which says: ‘Recruitment of Assistant (Multipurpose) in The Bihar State Cooperative Bank and District Central Cooperative Bank’
- Now new page will come on your screen
- From there click on ‘Click Here to Download Admit Card’
- Now you have to enter your ‘Registration No / Roll No’, ‘Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY)’ and Captcha and click on submit button
- Finally your Bihar State Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2021 is on your screen
- Take print of it and take it with you while going to exam centre
- Exam centre is printed on your admit card where you have to come