Bihar NHM CHO Recruitment 2021: State Health Society Notification, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar) on statehealthsocietybihar.org. SHSB Bihar Job officials have released notification in which they are welcoming candidates for 6-month Certificate Course in Community Health. Sarkari Result
Bihar NHM Recruitment 2021
All the candidates who have completed GNM/B.Sc , CHO can apply for recruitment online. Aspirants can apply from 15 January on official website of SHSB. Procedure of which is given in the post.
Online apply NHM Bihar CHO last date is 4 February 2021. After completion of Certificate Course will get job as CHO in Health Department. Kindly note that you must have to score at least 30% to get qualified in exam. So if you have strong desire and fulfills the eligibility criteria, do apply online by submitting application form.
LAST DATE: 04 February 2021
Bihar NHM CHO, GNM, Nursing Vacancies
|Recruiter||State Health Society, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar)|
|Position||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Apply Online From||15 January 2021, 10 AM|
|Apply Online Ends||04 February 2021|
|Application Fee||UR, BC, MBC & EWS - Rs. 500/-|
SC/ ST of Bihar domicile, Female & Divine Body candidates of all categories - Rs. 250/-
|Age Limit (01st January, 2021)||Minimum Age - 21 Years|
UR & EWS - 42 years
BC/MBC (M&F) - 45 years
UR (F) EWS (F) - 45 yrs
SC/ST (M & F) - 47 yrs
|Age Relaxation||10 years relaxation age will be admissible to Divine Body candidate|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification/ Screening|
|Educational Qualification||GNM/B.Sc. or Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/B.Sc. or Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM/B.Sc.|
|NHM Bihar CHO Salary||Rs. 25,000/- per month & upto Rs. 15,000/- as incentive|
NHM Bihar Vacancy Details
GNM / B.Sc. Nursing - 859 Posts
- UR - 50
- UR(F)- 27
- MBC - 191
- MBC(F) - 70
- BC - 33
- BC(F) - 18
- SC - 223
- SC(F) - 48
- ST - 04
- ST (F)- 02
- WBC - 49
- EWS - 94
- EWS(F) - 50
Download NHM Bihar CHO Notification PDF
Online Form of NHM Bihar CHO 2021
Age Limit (01st January, 2021)
- Minimum Age of candidate should be at least 21 Years
- Maximum Age differs from category to category:
- UR&EWS - 42 yrs,
- BC/MBC (M&F) - 45 yrs,
- UR (F)/EWS (F) - 45 yrs,
- SC/ST (M&F) - 47 yrs,
- 10 years relaxation age is given to Divine Body candidate as per government norms.
Educational Qualification: Bihar NHM 2021
- Working Regular Staff Nurse GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or,
- Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM under NHM/Govt. of Bihar or,
- Fresh GNM/B.Sc. Nursing, General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized University/institution.
- Candidates should have Permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council / Indian Nursing Council in Any State Nursing Council.
- Selected candidates should provide the permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BIJRC), Patna before joining as Community Health Officer (CHO).
All candidates have to pay some amount as application fee. Candidates who are from UR, BC, MBC & EWS category have to pay Rs. 500 while who are from SC/ ST of Bihar domicile Female & Divine Body candidates of all categories have to pay Rs. 250.
If fee not paid then your online form will remain invalid. Its must to pay the amount for all aspirants.
Aspirants can make payment either through digital methods like debit or credit cards, BHIM UPI, Internet Banking.
Apply Online for Bihar NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
- First candidate have to go to official website of SHSB BIHAR: https://statehealthsocietybihar.org
- Now on homepage click on Notice: Advt. No. 02/2021 (6-Months CCH for GNM/B.Sc Nursing) Link
- There you will get the box of the CHO Recruitment
- Click on Apply Online button
- From the list choose desired post and start registration process
- Fill all the entries in registration form
- After that you will get Login id via SMS or Email
- Now your registration is successfully completed
- Click on Login button
- Do login on website using your login details which you have already got
- Now complete filling of following details: Personal Details & Educational Qualification, Upload of Photograph & Signatures, Payment of Fees & Generation of Registration Slip.
- To save your time and energy we have provided direct links to apply
- You can also download official notification PDF through direct links
- No other mode is accepted except online mode. Application form sent by post will be rejected immediately.