Assam PSC Assistant Architect Admit Card: Download Hall Ticket and Apply Online on apsc.nic.in. Assam Public Service Commission has uploaded the admit cards of Assistant Architect Exam supervised under APSC. That exam is going to be conducted on 4 February 2021 so download your admit card before that. If you are the one who have applied for the exam in past then you are at the right place.
Here we will provide you complete information including all the links which will help you. For syllabus and exam pattern do refer to official notification which is available in PDF format. Keep checking this page time to time. We will update it timely with all the developments.
Assam PSC Assistant Architect Exam Admit Card
|Authority||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
|Exam Name||PSC Assistant Architect Admit|
|Exam Date||04 February 2021|
|Admit Card Upload||30 January 2021|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination|
|Job Location||Across Assam|
Assam PSC Assistant Architect Exam Date 2021
This section consists all information regarding the exam date of apsc exam. As there is high interest among people in grabbing sarkari job that’s why we have posted this article. Though this post is mainly about the admit card which you can download from apsc.nic.in. Exam of Assam PSC Assistant Architect is going to held on 4 February 2021. Do read all the entries printed on the hall ticket.
Immediately report to concerned authority if there is any error in it. Remember it’s compulsory to carry admit card with you while going for examination otherwise you won’t be allowed to give exam.
Checklist for Assam APSC Assistant Architect Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Course Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24-07-2020
- Date for Screening Test (OMR Based) Exam for Asst Engineer (Civil): 06-12-2020
- Date of Objections for AE (Civil): 17-12-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Objection for JE (Civil): 12-01-2021
- Date of Screening Test for Asst Architect: 04-02-2021
- Date for Availability of Select and Reject list: 25-01-2021
- Date for Availability of Admit Card: 30-01-2021
Assam APSC Assistant Architect Exam Pattern 2021
- Exam will take place through offline mode which means that it won’t conducted via computer
- Candidates have to submit their answers through OMR Sheet
- Only Objective type questions will be asked
- All questions in the exam will carry equal marks which is 1 mark for each.
- Paper will be divided into two portions. Section A carry 100 marks and Section B also carries 100 marks
- Total 4 hours will be given to attempt the exam, 2 hours for each section
Download Assam PSC Assistant Architect Admit Card
- First of all you have to go to official website of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Now you are on the homepage of APSC: apsc.nic.in
- Look at middle right of the page
- There you will get Downloads section
- Click on that area
- Now you have to login on that site
- Enter your user id / login id and password
- You must have got those details while applying for APSC Recruitment 2021
- After logging in click on the link which says Download APSC Assistant Architect Admit Card
- Now admit card is on your screen
- Take 2-3 prints of it and keep it safe
- Bring it with you while going to exam centre