APDCL Recruitment Notification 2021: Assam Power Distribution Corporation Limited (APDCL) has uploaded the notification in which they are inviting applicants for job of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Other few Posts. All the vacancies are available in Gauhati. So if you are eligible enough and interested in this recruitment then apply for it.
Last date to apply online is 18 December 2020. Online registration process is starting from 09 December 2020. Here for our visitors we tried to put all the information in a box in easy & friendly manner.
This article will cover all the important topics such as total number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, qualification, Age limit and so on. All the applicants are advised to read official APDCL notification thoroughly before starting online form filling procedure. Total number of vacancies available for Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer Job in Group A, Group B & Group C are 743. You have to apply online only through official site of APDCL i.e. apgcl.org.
APDCL Recruitment 2021 Summary
|Vacancy available in||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Group||Group A, B & C|
|Qualification||Diploma Holder, PG Diploma and Other Qualifications, Graduate|
APDCL Vacancies & Important Dates
Candidates can apply online for the recruitment from : 09 December
Last Date for submission is : 18 December
Group A Category Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 194 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical)- 14 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource) – 14 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – 17 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electronics & Communication)- 8 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology) – 19 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Law) – 1 Post
Group – B Category:
- Junior Manager (Electrical) – 415 Posts
- Junior Manager (Mechanical) – 26 Posts
- Junior Manager (Information Technology) – 8 Posts
- Junior Manager (Civil) – 10 Posts
Group C Category:
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 2 Posts
Group – A Category:
- Assistant Manager (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics & Communication)- B.E./B. Tech. in relevant stream.
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource) – MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology) – B.E./B. Tech. in (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology).
- Assistant Manager (Law) – Graduate in Law from a University/Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Group – B Category:
- Junior Manager (Electrical) – Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering).
- Junior Manager (Mechanical) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Manager (Information Technology) – Diploma in (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology / Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/).
- Junior Manager (Civil) – Full time Diploma in (Civil Engineering).
Group C Category:
- Assistant Accounts Officer – Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.).
APDCL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
Group – A Category (Assistant Manager) : minimum: 21 and maximum : 44
Group – B Category (Junior Manager) : minimum: 18 and maximum : 44
Group – C Category (Assistant Accounts Officer) : minimum: 21 and maximum : 44
Maximum age accepted in all the categories is 44 which means that candidate should not have age of more than 44 to be eligible for the recruitment. Maximum age limit is up to 47 for OBC/MOBC candidates, whereas it’s 49 for SC/ST candidates and 45 for Departmental Applicants.
- Group A – Pay Scale of Rs. 37,300.00 – Rs.1,12,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs.14,200.00
- Group B – Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,100.00
- Group C – Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 11,000.00
APDCL Recruitment Application fees
General/OBC/MOBC candidates : Rs. 800
SC/ST Candidates have to pay sum of : Rs. 400
Direct Download Links Available Below
Apply Online for APDCL Recruitment 2021
- In your browser first of all open APDCL Official site : https://www.apdcl.org/
- Now on homepage look for APDCL careers and click on that link
- There you can see there is link of Assistant Manager, Assistant Accounts Officer job. Click on that and it will start downloading PDF File.
- Read that notification thoroughly and do check your eligibility for the recruitment.
- Now look for APDCL Online Form
- Submit basic details and create your account on it.
- Do login and pay the fees through online instruments like debit/credit cards, online banking etc.
- Take at least 1 print copy of it and also save PDF file somewhere for future usage.